Chapter Seventeen: I Feel Guilty

Usher and Justin were bothing looking at me, waiting for an answer. I had a really bad head ache and i felt horrible. Justin scooted over to me, he grabbed my pony tail holder off of my wrist and pulled my hair into a bun on top of my head. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him.

Justin: did the paparazzi do this to you?

Briana: (crying) n-no...there were two girls in the bathroom. They KNEW WHO I WAS AND THEY KNEW I WAS DATING YOU!! PEOPLE KNOW WE ARE TOGETHER JUSTIN!!!

Justin: woah woah woah...bri calm down ok.

Briana: justin, people know we are together!

Justin: wait, so my jealous fans beat you up?!

Briana: y-yes!

Justin pulled out his phone and went to twitter. I watched as he typed at lightning speed. He typed "To those of you who just beat the crap out of my #girlfriend, briana, YOU should be ashamed in yourself! #treat others how you want to be treated! Oh and remember #karma" he tweeted it and then put his phone in his lap.

Justin: thanks for like saving me usher

Usher: oh no problem JB

Briana: justin? Why do your fans hate me?

I rested my head on his shoulder and watched as his phone lit up with reply's from his tweet. People said things like "@bieberlover23 i am a justiana supporter! @christinaBIEBER justiana all the way! Im soo jealous of you briana! Love you! @loveforthebiebz briana is just a slut and is using justin to get famous! You watch hes gonna realize that she is using him amd dump her slutty butt!" Most of them were positive comments but some said things that scared me and even kind of hurt me.

Justin: my fans dont hate you bri, they are jealous! Most of my fans like you. Look they gave us a cute nickname, justiana.

Briana: yea but the other one's thinks im using you to get famous! You know thats not true right!

Justin: yes i know babe, they are just jealous--

Ushers phone started ringing and he looked at it and then at us.

Usher: JB its your mom

Justin: tell her im not here!

Usher: but JB shes your mom and shes probably worried about you!

Justin: she obviously doesnt care enough about me to let me be with the girl i love! Im not losing briana! I love her too much!

Usher: ok fine, JB

Usher clicked answer on his phone and me and justin intentivly listened.

Usher: hello?(pause) Wait, patty slow down. I cant understand you. (pause) are justin and briana with me? (pause) uhmm no? (pause) isnt he with you? (pause) THEY WERE SLEEPING TOGETHER!!

Usher looked at us and gave a sarcastic "oh my gosh" look. He started silently laughing.

Usher: i can not believe they were sleeping together! (pause) and they just ran away? (pause) you have no clue where he went? (pause) did you ask scooter? (pause) did you try calling justin? (pause) he wont answer huh? (pause) ok well ill keep my eyes open (pause) im sorry (pause) bye

He hung up his phone and then disappointedly looked at me and justin.

Usher: your moms are scared and crying you know that?

Briana: my mom is crying?

Usher: shes so scared that your gone forever! And JB your mom is scared an anti-Bieber murdered you!

Justin: i knew this was gonna backfire somehow!

Usher: JB! I dont think you umdertand the gravity of the situation. It didnt just backfire, your dad is with your mom! And hes trying to keep her from crying!

Justin: my dad?

Usher: yea!

Driver: mr. Raymond we are here.

Usher: thanks john, and i can get the door

Driver: no problem mr. Raymond

Usher and justin got out of the car, justin helped me out and we started walking up the stairs to usher's huge mansion. All i could think about was patty, jeremy and my mom worrying about justin and i.

Hey can you guys check in the story and let me know if briana's parents are divorced or if her dad died please. Thanks soo much! I love you guys so much! Sorry its so short i had to write a huge history paper!

Comment please!