Chapter Twenty Four: Ryan's POV

Ryan POV

********

Janie, paris and chaz were listening to adrain retell the story that christian had told me and her. I couldnt see christian yelling at briana like that. I looked at christian for a moment, he was laying on the couch face down. I didnt feel any sympathy for him, and i lost a lot of respect for him. I decided on going to check on justin and briana outside. Just to make sure briana was ok, christian was so mean to her. I walked over to the back door and walked out onto the porch.

Ryan: briana? Justin? You guys out here?

I scanned the yard and saw what looked like a huge heap of towels laying on the ground, in the middle of the yard. If justin and briana were still out here, i would be shocked. Both of them came out with shorts, and a t shirt on and it isnt very warm outside.

Ryan: helllooo? Guys?

I walked off of the porch and walked around the yard. Knowing justin, the prankster he is, they are probably hiding from me. I walked past the pool but got too scared to continue, i think i heard growling. I listened closely and heard it again and again.

Ryan: (nervouly) j-justin if your out here i suggest you come out now or im gonna keep walking and get eaten by this thing growling at me.

I walked a little closer and found out the growling was comming from the heap of towels. I was standing about 3 yards away from the heap, not to mention it was pitch black outside so i really couldnt see what the heck was growling at me. I bet its justin hiding underneath the towels and hes waiting for me to walk over there to jump out and scare me. Not before i scare him first! I though of a plan, ill run around the pile and scare justin from the back! I started quickly walking over to the towels as i was about to turn to run around the towels i tripped. I looked down for a spilt second and noticed i tripped on a pile of clothes!? I fell into the pile of towels, but it was very hard for towels. Justin was definetly in here!

Ryan: hahaha gotcha!

Briana: (tired/mad) what in the world!?!

Justin: what the heck!!! RYAN!!

I was laying on top of the towels and briana and justin were laying under them. I was so confused right now, i didnt know what was going on. Briana and justin looked at me angrily, i stood up and got off of them.

Ryan: what the heck are you two doing out here?!

Briana: (tired) we WERE sleeping!!

Ryan: out here? Why?

Justin: we were sleeping under the stars!

Ryan: aarree...you two...naked!?

Briana blushed a little and justin got a smirk on his face. Gross, i knew what that meant.

Ryan: wait a second...did you two like--

Justin: --NO NO NO NO NO!

Ryan: thats a relief. So....

Briana: you can go ryan...we'll be in, in a few.

Ryan: okaay...uhh have fun

Justin: ryan...

That may have been the most awkward moment of my life! Eccckkk!!! I can believe i was laying on top of two naked people! Not even bothering to look back, i ran up the porch steps and into the house.

Ryan: (awkward) i uhhh found justin and briana...

Adrian: is bri ok?

Ryan: briana is fine...ryan not so much

Chaz: dude, what happened? Did u find them making out?

Ryan: pfft! I wish!!!

Paris: oh god what happened??

Janie: im scared to find out?

Ryan: they were "laying under the stars--

Chaz: --thats not so bad--

Ryan: --naked!!!!

Janie: EWWWWW!!!!

Paris: you saw them naked?!?!

Ryan: no they were under a towel, and i fell on top of that towel!!!

Adrian: babe, thats not something you share with people! Ewww!

Chaz: thats gross!

Ryan: yea there comming in like 5 minutes!

Paris: glad you went, and not me!

Justin's POV

*********

Our clothes were for the most part, dry now or at least dryer. Both of us changed while laughing our butts off at ryan.

Justin: (laughing) man its no wonder that boy has problems!

Briana: (laughing) i know right!

Justin: gosh do i love you!

Briana: i love you too...

Justin: lets go make fun of ryan!

Briana: *yawn* can i have a piggy back?

Justin: of course!

Briana hopped onto my back, i walked up the porch steps and into the house.

Justin: hey ryan, see what you wanted?

Ryan's face turned beat red. I set briana down gently beside me and both of us started cracking up. Paris, janie, chaz, and adrian were laughing with us. I looked around but didnt see christian anywhere. Even though he was a jerk to bri, i still wanted to know where he was.