Chapter Three: Justin Comes Back

Janie: A-Are you guys dating?

Crap, i forgot janie liked christian! I cant imagine how she feels right now.

Briana: uhm y--

Christian wrapped his arms around my waist, from behind me, and rested his head on my shoulder.

Christian: yea, we are

Ryan: uhh...briana? Can i speak to you in the house please.

Christian and i walked in the house, leaving everyone else out on the porch.

Ryan: i meant alone

Christian let go of me, spun me around and kissed me. He pulled away and then walked out the door. As soon as i shut the door, ryan started going on a rant.

Ryan: how are you dating christian! When you like justin! Dont hurt christian, briana! He's very sensitive and i dont want to see him get hurt because YOU are dating him when you have feelings for justin!

Briana: i know, i know! I feel bad, ryan!

Ryan: you should!

Briana: no, for janie

Ryan: why do you feel bad for her?

Briana: because janie likes christian!

Ryan: well then why are you dating christian, if janie likes him!! Imagine if Paris started dating justin! How would you feel!

Briana: extremely jealous! And mad!

Ryan: put yourself in janie's shoes!

Briana: ryan! Its not like im going to marry christian! Like i said, i like justin!

Ryan: well whenever justin comes to visit, if your with christian you cant be with justin!

Briana: i dont want to hurt christian though!

Ryan: tell christian you have feelings for justin, see what he says, see if hes ok with it.

Briana: how do i tell my BOYFRIEND i like another guy?

Ryan: dont tell him now! Find the right time!

Briana: how do you word something like that though?

Ryan: just tell him, make sure he knows that you wont cheat on him.

Briana: ok fine!

I saw my mom walk around the corner, out of the kitchen.

Ryan: Hello Mrs. Williams

Jennette: ryan i told you a millions times, call me jennette.

Ryan chuckled a little.

Jennette: soo...where is everyone else eh?

My mom was basically asking us if we were dating. She was so nebby! I slapped my hand onto my head.

Briana: Mom, they are out on the porch, ryan wanted to YELL AT ME!

Ryan: i wanted to make sure you knew what you were doing!

Briana: i have it all under control

Jennette: can someone catch me up

Please?

My mom is only 16 years older than me and i am 14.

Briana: well...did patty tell you about justins "claim to fame"

Jennette: yes, i just got off the phone with her. Thats exciting isnt it!

Briana: yea, sure, whatever. Well...have i told you about my tiny crush on justin?