Chapter Ten: DRAMA!

Now christian showed up in the doorway looking the more shocked than anything.

Justin: wait, this isnt what it looks like!

Christian: what are you doing to briana, justin! Why is she crying!

Christian ran over to me and pushed justins naked body off of me. He grabbed a blanket from the corner and wrapped me up in it. Christian sat me in his lap, with the blanket wrapped around me, he wiped away the tears the streamed down my face.

Justin: christian! Get away from her! Shes mine!

Christian: you dont treat her right! Shes mine!

Justin: briana tell him your mine!

Justin was now fully clothed, christian was sitting on the floor with me wrapped in the blanket on his lap. Janie, ryan and chaz still stood in the doorway.

Christian: briana he doesnt deserve you! Tell him your mine!

Christian and i stood up, i held the blanket on me. Christian and justin now stood face to face. Tears still streamed down my face but i wasnt really sure why.

Briana: CHRISTIAN AND JUSTIN! STOP!

Both justin and christian looked at me.

Justin: WELL WHOSE IT GOING TO BE ME OR HIM!!

Briana: (crying) niether of you! Your both fighting over me like i am a possession! I am no one's! I am my own person!!

Christian stepped closer to me and quickly kissed me. I didnt have time to kiss him back because he quickly pulled away. He looked scared.

Christian: b-briana im so sorry...i-i couldnt control myself!

Justin ripped christian away from me and punched him in the mouth. Christian fell onto the ground because of how hard justin punched him.

Briana: JUSTIN!!!

I bent down to christian, who was laying on the floor. His nose and mouth were bloody. Tears filled his eyes but he blinked them back.

Briana: (whispering) christian are you ok?

Christian: i dont know?

I grabbed my clothes, ran out of my room and into the bathroom. I quickly changed and grabbed a wash cloth, i wet it a little bit and ran back into to my room. Justin still had his fists clenched, ryan chaz and janie were now sitting in the hallway. Christian still layed on the floor his face more bloody than before. I bent down and wipped the blood off of his face with the damp wash cloth. He closed his eyes tight and clenched his teeth.

Briana: sorry, did i hurt you?

Christian: you didnt hurt me, justin did.

Briana: hes obviously not going to apologize so im sorry

Christian faked a smile, i slowly bent down closer to his lip. My lips lightly brushed against his but i sighed and sat back up.

Briana: (crying/whispering) sorry

Christian sat up and tucked a stray hair behind my ear. He smiled and wiped away my tears with his thumb.

Christian: its ok

Me and christian starred into each others eyes.

Justin: i swear briana if you kiss him again we are through!

I stood up in fury and looked justin in the eyes.

Briana: get out of my life!!

Justins angry face immediatly changed to depression.

Justin: if thats what you want

He turned away from me and started walking out of my room.

Briana: (crying) wait justin! Come back...

Justin stopped walking for a second but then continued walking out of my room. I started crying harder, i just wanted to be in justins arms again.

Briana: (crying) please come back! I-i-i love you

Justin shook his head slowly while walking out of my room. I heard him run down the stairs. I fell onto the floor and held my face in my hands.

Briana: (crying) p-p-ple-ase-c-come b-ack!

Christian: briana?

I looked up at christian standing above me. He had a fat lip and his cheek was a little bruised.

Christian: hes not worth crying over...

Briana: b-but i love him...

Christian: he obviously doesn love you back...

Justin: Yes i do!

Me and christian looked over by the door. I was suprised to see justin standing there.

Briana: i-i though you left?

Justin: i was going to until i realized im stuck here until my mom gets back and if i go into public i am going to get attacked!

Christian rolled his eyes and helped me up. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

Justin: dude, get away from my girlfriend.

Briana: i am not your girlfriend!

Christian: shes my girlfriend!

Briana: im not your girlfriend either!

I stepped away from christian.

Justin: i thought you said you loved me?

Briana: i do love you, probably more than you think, but i cant be with either of you, if your gonna fight over me!

Christian: i wont fight, i just want you to be happy, and if your with justin and your happy then im ok with it.

Justin: im going to be pretty mad if you start dating christian again! Now who is it gonna be? Me or him?

Briana: uhhmmm...erm...ju...chr...I DONT KNOW? I need time to think!

Christian: if you decide to date me would you be upset that your not with justin? Or if you date justin would you be upset that your not with me?

I told myself in my head, i am choosing christian but then i felt my stomach drop when i looked at justin. I really do love him, but christian is so sweet and caring. Justin is sweet but he gets kind of ticked off easily. I told myself im choosing justin and happiness took over me. I wasnt upset that i wouldnt be with christian. So my choice was final, i was going to be with justin, but something didnt feel right. He punched christian in the face, over me and was being a jerk to me! I looked at justin and he had tears running down his face, i could tell he was trying to hold them back.

Justin: (crying) please briana...i am incredibly sorry for everything! I was being a complete jerk! I almost took away your virginity and thats something i dont think i could ever forgive myself for. I wouldnt blame you if you chose christian. He is a way better person than i could ever be. Thats probably why jasmine cheated on me and why caitlin dumped me. I know your going to choose christian but just know that i love you!

Briana: justin...i love you too

Justin: see christian i tol--wait are you choosing me?

Briana: yes...

Justin ran up to me and picked me up and spun me around. He set me down and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and our lips pressed together.

Ryan: uhhh...what just happened?

Me and justin pulled apart and Christian, justin and i just shrugged.

Chaz: whatever it was, it was wierd! Anyways who wants to swim!

Janie: (laughing) me! And way to waste time guys!

Briana: problem has been solved!

Janie: c'mon lets go wake up adrian!

Adrian: present!

Justin: to the pool!

COMMENT PLEASE!!!! THANKS FOR READING!