Chapter Twenty One: Falling Apart

Knock Knock Knock

Justin stood up to go open the door, it was probably the paramedics. I remained on the couch with my head in my knees, crying. I heard justin tell who ever was at the door "in the kitchen." The door shut an i felt the couch sink down next to me.

Justin: babe, shes gonna be ok

Justin pulled me onto his lap and held me tight.

Briana: (crying) ju-justin...i-i know sh-shes not gonna m-make it...shes hasnt been b-breathing for t-too long.

Justin: w-we have t-to think positive

I looked up at justins face and he had a few tears running down his cheeks.

Briana: (crying) j-justin y-your c-c-crying?

Justin: (crying) y-you are too

Briana: (crying) m-my m-mom is kin-kind of d-dying

Justin: you know your mom is like a second mother to me. And i see you crying and there is nothing i can do to fix it.

Briana: (crying) justin please dont ever leave me...

Justin: i will NEVER leave you briana!

Briana: (crying) i love you justin

Justin: i dont know how to fix it but i think i know how to make it better

Justin leaned back on the couch and i layed on top of him. I was shaking like crazy from crying. Justins lips met mine and immediatly i felt happier. I still had tears running down my cheeks but being in justins arms made the situation better. I heard a loud machine start running.

Paramedic: CLEAR

I heard a zap noise and then a minute later i heard it again. My lips were still against justin's but i wasnt kissing him like he was kissing me. He pulled away and sat up with me back on his lap.

Briana: ...sorry...

Justin: for what bri?

Briana: not kissing you

Justin: briiiaaana....dont apologize for something that stupid.

Briana: its not stupid, i love you and i cant even show you right now

Justin: baby, i know you love me and i sure as heck love you.

Usher walked into the room, he had a serious look on his face. And i prepared for the worst. I rested my head on justins chest, justin held me in his arms, tight.

Usher: briana and justin, i have good news and bad news. Good news is briana your mom is going to be fine after she has her surgery. Bad news you guys are taking the next flight to stratford, without your mothers

Briana: my mom is ok?!

Usher: yea but she was just rushed to the hospital for immediate surgery. She will be fine sweetheart.

Justin: how is it bad news that we have to go back to stratford?

Usher: i thought you didnt want to be home, thats why you came here?

Briana: we ran away cause are moms were gonna split us up!

Usher: oh, now i understand

I walked over to the hallway and grabbed my bags, justin did the same.

Usher: oh yea, jb make sure you take care of that pretty little girlfriend of yours, if i were you i wouldnt want to lose her.

Justin: (laughing) ha ha i know bro, i dont know what i would do with out her.