Chapter Nine: I Thought...

I woke up due to the sunlight seeping through the windows. My back was to justin and he had his arms lightly wrapped around me. I looked at the clock, it was 9:46. Ahh i love summer, sleeping in! Paris, and adrian were sitting in the middle of the floor whispering to each other. Chaz, ryan, christian, janie and justin were still asleep. I tried to slip out of justins arms without waking him up. He tightened his grip around me.

Briana: justin...let me get uup

Justin: (tired/whiney) noo, stay here

Briana: baby i need to pee

Justin: cant you hold it

I turned around of face him, his eyes were closed and he had a cute smirk on his face. I lightly pressed my lips to his. He rolled me on top of him and rested his hands on my thighs. I pulled away, just enough to speak.

Briana: can i go pee now?

Justin: noo cause then you wont come back and lay down.

Briana: its almost 10:00 justin, get up

Justin: its cold out there...

Briana: well, im going to take a shower...

Justin: can i come?

Briana: hmm let me think, NO

I tried to get off of justin but he had his arms tightly wrapped around me, refraining me from leaving. I sighed out of stress.

Briana: justin

Justin loosened his grip on me, i rolled off of him and stood up.

Briana: ill be back down in like a half an hour ok?

Justin: ill miss you!

I ran up the stairs so i was out of the basement and then i ran up the second flight and into my room. My bathrobe was sitting on the back of my swivel chair, i grabbed it and walked out of my room. I walked down the hall, got a towel out of the closet and went into the bathroom. I turned the water on, took my clothes off and jumped in.

~~~~~~~~~20 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned the water off and hopped out of the shower. My bathrobe was sitting on the sink, i grabbed it and wrapped it around me. I opened the bathroom door and walked down the hall, into my room. While looking in the mirror i brushed through my hair, blow dried it and then striaghtened it. It doesnt usually take me that long to dry my hair because my hair is relativly thin. And it doesnt take that long to straighten my hair because my hair is pretty straight naturally. I walked over to my closet and searched through my clothes for something to wear. I grabbed my pink, short, zebra print shorts and a lime green, figure hugging, v-neck tank top. I layed my outfit out on what was left of my bed, since me and justin dragged the mattress down the stairs, and turned around to walk over to my door to shut it, so i could change. When i turned around i noticed someone standing in the doorway. I immediatly knew who it was, it was justin. His hair was perfectly swept to the side, as usual. He was still in his swim suit but now he had a white t-shirt on. I was kind of startled and a little embarrassed considering i was only in a bathrobe. Justin was leaning against the door frame with a cocky grin on his face. I crossed my arms in front of me and walked closer to the door.

Briana: what are you doing?

Justin: nothin...

I put my hand on the door and slammed it shut, not really with an attitude though. The door bounced back and opened back up. I looked down at the floor and noticed justins foot was stopping the door from closing. I rolled my eyes and went to shut the door again but justin stepped into my room and shut the door behind him.