Chapter Thirty One: The End

Briana's POV

************

Paris: noo! I want to sleeeep!

Chaz: alright baby. Guys we should just sleep. I'm freakin exhausted

Briana: *yawn* now that I think about it...I really wanna sleep too!

Justin: alright...lets go downstairs.

I slowly started trudging towards the staircase. I went to step on the first step but I was scooped into someone's arms. I turned my head and of course saw my amazing boyfriend smiling at me. He continued walking down the stairs with Paris and Chaz behind us.

Ryan and Christian: aaaaaaaye!!

Justin and Chaz: waaaaaz upppp!

Ryan: I thought you guys weren't comin back.

Chaz: well here we are...and we are tired!!

Christian: samee

Justin: well goodnight everyone.

Justin set me down on our bed and layed down next to me. Chaz shut the lights off.

Justin: good night beautiful

Justin kissed my forehead.

Justin: I love you

Briana: I love you too

I felt for Justin's face in the dark and pressed my lips to his. I pulled apart and immediately fell asleep.

*2 months later*

Briana: Justin!

I yelled from the kitchen trying to get Justin to come help me, Janie and Adrian get this cake out of the oven. My mom was coming home today. CANCER FREE!! I am soo happy! Justin walked into the kitchen with a grin on his face.

Justin: yea babe?

Briana: can you get this cake out of the oven?

Justin: why me?

Briana: cause me, Janie and Adrian are too scared.

Justin: it's an oven not an alligator

Briana: oh just get it!

Justin: fine

Justin got the oven mits off of the counter, slid them on his hands and took the cake out of the oven. He set it on the counter and closed the oven.

Briana: thaaaanks baby

Janie and Adrian: thanks Justin!

Justin: yea yea yea I'm a hero

I gave justin a quick kiss and he walked out of the kitchen.

Briana: ok Janie and Adrain you guys are gonna decorate the cake, right?

Janie: yuppers!

Adrian: "cancer free the way to be" with a breast cancer awareness ribbon right?

Briana: perfect! thanks

Janie: no probz

I walked out of the kitchen and into the dining room. Paris and Chaz were on the love seat together. Paris was asleep on Chaz, with her small but noticeable baby bump. Ryan, Christian and Justin were sittin on the couch watching some sport event on tv, as I got closer I realized it was a baseball game. I walked over and sat on Justin's lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist, while his eyes were still glued to the tv.

Justin: go! GO! GOOOOO!!!!!!

Christian stood up.

Christian: RUN FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!!!

Ryan: HE'S GONNA GET HIM! NO NO!!!!

Justin: SLIDE!!!!!!!!

Sport Announcer: and that's the game. Yankees win! Another loss for the Red Sox.

Christian: WHAT!!!!! HE WAS TOTALLY SAFE!!!!

Justin: REPLAY!!!!!!!!!

Ryan: I HATE SPORTS!

All the boys pouted on the couch and Justin shut the tv off. Christian was hugging a pillow. Paris was still asleep after all that, which is pretty surprising! So this was it... My mom was coming home, everyone was happy. Me and Justin, Paris and Chaz, Ryan and Adrian, Christian and Janie. Paris is due in 5 months. This is our lives. And I got my bieber love.