Chapter Twenty Seven: Birthday Party

Justin: hey shawty, wake up

Justin was lightly shaking me, but i dont even rememeber falling asleep.

Briana: what happened?

Justin: you fell asleep

Briana: *yawn* oh

Justin: are you still tired?

Briana: no im just waking up. Where are we?

Justin: youll see in about 20 seconds

Briana: is my hair all messed up?

Justin: you look beautiful, baby

Jeff: mr bieber? We have arrived

Justin: thanks jeff, and ill get the door.

Jeff: have a good day mr bieber and miss williams

Before leaving the limo, Justin reached into his pocket and handed me a pair of black sunglasses, the lenses were very dark. He put a pair of his own in the pocket of his shirt.

Justin: here your gonna want these.

Briana: they are so dark, how do i see out of them.

Justin: your eyes will adjust, and if they dont...(laughing) pretend like you can see and just stay close to me.

Briana: im gonna stay close to you either way, sunglasses or not

Justin: well we could possibly be spilt up in the crowd.

Briana: crowd? How big is the crowd?

Justin: Youll see, come on

Briana: why am i gonna need the sunglasses? (sarcasium) Is there gonna some sort of blinding solar flare?

Justin gave me a smirk and i instantly knew what he was about to say.

Briana: i know, i know. (mocking justin) its a birthday suuuprise.

Justin: your catching on. Now just stay close, and if the flashes are too much, put the glasses on.

Briana: (quiet) flashes?

Justin opened the limo door and i instantly heard billions of screaming girls. Justin smiled and then got out of the limo. He helped me out and i was immediatly mobbed with flashing lights. Justin intertwined his hand with mine and began walking through the mob of screaming girls and paparazzi. I was hit with thousands of questions, regarding me and justins relationship.

Paparazzi: are you and justin back together? Did you and justin ever break up? How can you forgive him after he cheated on you? Justin proposed at the airport, did you say yes? Justin, why did you propose, your only 15, right? Does justin have a history with the mystery girl at the airport? How long have you two known each other. You two have fought quite a bit. Is it due to justin's fame? Are you jealous of justin? Who is the mystery boy you drove off with at the airport, that you later kissed?

I couldnt take it anymore, it was too much. All the questions, all the assumptions, the flashes. This wasnt worth it. Justin held me close to him. I removed my hand from his and freed myself from his grip. I began quickly walking back to the limo, the crowd in awe. A few tears ran down my cheeks out of stress. I opened the limo door and got in it, justin quickly followed and shut the door behind him.

Justin: BRIANA?!

Briana: (sniffling) i-i cant do it justin!! Im sorry!

Justin: bri, calm down. What cant you do?

Briana: (sniffling) its too much!

Justin: babe, what is too much?

Briana: paparazzi!!! The questions, the assumptions, everything!