Do you like Food? [Niall horan Love Story] Chapta Twoo

-Niall's P.O.V-

"Aye mates, looks like we have a new neighbor!" Zayn hsouted, looking out the window.

they all rushed over except for me, I was scrolling through my twitter, thanking all the fans for their support, the usually.

"Niall, come here. She's beautiful." Harry stated. I decided to go over and see this "beautiful" girl. As I looked out the window, I didn't see just a beautiful girl. I saw a gorgeous, beautiful women. Her black hair was straight, and brushed off her shoulders, giving it that rolling affect. 

"Niall, Niall, NIALL," Louis shouted. I just ignored them, I was seeing our new neighbor go into her new apartment. That is until they all tackled me.

"Guys, Guys!" I chuckled.

"You should go introduce yourself mate." Liam Suggested. I just shook my head no, but the boys insisted. I went upstairs to look better than what I was wearing. Yeah, I'm not going over there with no shirt and just pants, She'll think I'm crazy! I put on the famous white sweater with blue stripes, and I wore my classic black skinny jeans. I messed up my hair alittle, and headed out.

"Good luck mate." Haryr shouted.

"We'll be over in a few minutes." Zayn added.

As I closed the door behind me, I felt shaky. I don;t know why, I guess because its a new girl, and I've never met her? What if my accent scares her? What if her accent scares me? What if when she opens the door, I trip and fall over nothing?! Without noticing, I knocked on the door. WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO. NIALL, JUST RUN NOW, DO IT. But then, the door opened.

I just stared at her. Her black hair, was so beautiful. Her big brown eyes, they wre like brown chocolate chips, or a chesnut. Her nose, was so adorable. And her lips, they were so pink and perfect. I wish I could kiss them. NIALL, YOU JUST MET HER, SAY HI.

"H-Hi." I managed to get out.

"h-Hi." She managed to get back out.

What NOW?

"I'm Niall, Niall horan. I live next door with my mates, and thought I'd come and say hello." I could feel my eyes light up. She was so beautiful. I put my hand out.

"Nice to meet you Niall, I'm Juliet Baker." She smiled, and shook my hand. Juliet, Juliet, Juliet was all that went through my head. The way she said it, it fit her so perfectly. We were jsut standing there, still shaking hands, not know what to do next. Her hand fit so perfectly with mine. Nothing could've runined the moment, until the boys showed up behind me. She yanked her hand back, as did I.

"Seems like you've met Niall?"  Harry shot at her.

We both blushed furiously.

"Aw, Niall is a tomato!" Louis shouted. Zayn and Liam burst our laughing at me, and I could feel my fac eburning uo by now. 

"I'm Harry Styles." Harry said with a wink. Such a flirt.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson." Louis said, with a cheeky smile of course.

"I'm Zayn Malik." Zayn said.

"and I'm Liam Payne." Liam stated.

"Payne in the ass?" Harry said, everyone laughed but Liam. 

"It was lovely to meet you boys, but I have to finish unpacking. It was very nice of you to stop by." Juliet said with a smile. She was still looking straight at me. She makes me want to grab her, and never let her go. 

"Do you need some help?" I said quickly.

"Niall, we can't." Louis said.

"Why not?" I sounded upset.

"We have to head out to dinner." Louis said, licking his lips. Yes we were all very hungry, but it could wait another 20-30 minutes, now can't it?

"Ah, dinner can wait. Juliet can even join us maybe?" I tried to sound questioning.

She giggled and nodded. Her smile was amazing.

"Oh, I don't want to be a bother. You guys go, it was nice talking to yo-"

"NO!" We all cut her off.

"You would NEVER be a bother!" Louis said. Juliet Blushed. SHE BLUSHED BECAUSE OF LOUIS? Okay, wait, was I actually jealous? no, Stop it Niall.

She invited us in, and when we walked in, it was like a mansion. The boys went to unpack some boxes for Juliet. She turned to me

"Do you want to help me with my room?" She said, sounding scared of my answer.

"I'd love too." I said back, trying to sound not to excited.

___________________________________________________________________________

When we reached her rom, it was empty, except for the bed. it needed some sheets.  We started unpacking and putting things in the correct places, when this came out;

"Do you like food?" Now Niall. Where, Why, and How did you come up with this? She's going to think you're crazy. She laughed.

"What..?" She said, trying to calm down her laughing, which turned into giggling.

"I, I'm sorry. I don;t know why that ca-"

"Yes, I do like food." She said, smiling that beautiful smile again. I smiled back, and looked into her eyes.

"W-Would you like to get some with me sometime? I spit out. She came closer to me, which made me nervous, and blush like crazy. She took my hand and out it on her heart.

"What are you doing?" I asked, confused. She just shook her head no, which I took meant "Shut up and listen" thats what I did.

"My heart, do you feel anything?" She asked, looking upset.

"Barely, why is that?" I asked, worried.

"I haven't felt that in the longest time." Juliet said, trying not to cry.  I don;t know why this was so important to her. I understand that her heart was beating, and that she had some sort of feeling, but I didn;t understand.

"I don't understand Juliet" I said, in a "please explain" voice.

"When my brother died.." was all I had to hear before bringing her into a hug. I'm 5'8, and she seemed 5'5, so it was a great hug-height. 

"I'm sorry, did we inturupt?" Louis said. I could hear it in his voice that he was smiling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I repeated the first part, but from Nialls point of view, kinda like that movie Flipped, but I don;t think I wanna do that. At time I might, but it will be shorter. Lol, have a good day. :-)