Chapter 21 :')

NOTHINGS FINE I'M TORN

I'M ALL OUT OF FAITH

THIS IS HOW I FEEL

I'M COLD AND ASHAMED, LYING NAKED ON THE FLOOR

YOU SHOULD NEVER CHANGE INTO SOMETHING REAL

I'M WIDE AWAKE AND I CAN SEE THE PERFECT SKY IS TORN. ON WITH THE STORY !

________________________________________________________________

-Niall's P.O.V-

[7 months later] ;'D

Nothing has really happened besides Jenny learning how to talk, and Liam and Danielle signing up for an adoption. Eleanor was going to pop anyday now. 

Juliet's bump was growing, and it was getting large. I was taking her to the Doctor today to see if I was having a Boy or a Girl. She was wearing a white tank top with a dark blue cardigan with blue shorts down to her knee's. She dressed like she was still 18, and I loved it. She never grew up. 

"Ready ?" She asked me, standing by the door smiling. I nodded.

"No Matter what, I'll always love you, and The Baby." I said. she kissed me with meaning.

The car ride there was nice. It wasn't quiet and it wasn't loud. We talked about funny moments with Harry and the boys.We talked all the way up to the front desk in the lobby. I put my arm around Juliet, and the man at the desk gasped. 

"You're, You're.." He started.

"Yes, Niall and Juliet Horan." I said, calming him down.

"No, the girl. Do you remember me ?" The man said, sticking his hand out to JulietI tightened my grip around her. She shook his hand.

"I'm so sorry, I don't.." She said, confusingly.

"I saved your friends life. The night of the car crash, not too long ago." The man said. He looked about 45.  Juliet gasped. 

"Oh my god. You. thank you so much. You saved Eleanor's life." She said, starting to get a bit teared up.

"You were in the car, on the other bed right next to her. She thought you died, so I had to calm her down, or else she could've died again. God and I saved you." He told us. Juliet was crying by now, and I wiped away her tears. 

"Here. Take this." The man, named Carl on the nametag, gave Juliet and I a cross. We nodded, as a thank you.

"Uhm Juliet and I are here for a monogram [I think that's what their called ?]" I told Carl. He nodded, and told us to follow him. We walked into a room with a 'bed' and a screen. We thanked him. Juliet lied down on the bed, and rolled her top up a bit. I grabbed her hand.

"I love you." I said, out of no where. She turned to me.

"That was random. But hey, I love you too." She said. I missed her on the neck, right before the doctor came in. She moaned a bit, but only I could hear it. I giggled.

"Hello Horans !" The girl said. She seemed friendly and very welcoming.

"Hello." Juliet said, smiling. 

"ready to see your pumpkin ?" the Doctor asked. We giggled and nodded.

"Oh, I'm Anne by the way." She smiled, putting the blue stuff on Juliet's tummy.

"It might be a bit cold, but that means it's working." Anne smiled. no, not Anne Harry's mum.

Juliet winced and shivered at the coldness, so I squeezed her hand. Anne moved the thing around on her stomach, until she saw an image. Anne smiled huge, and made the picture more clear.