Chapter 12 xo

-Still Niall's P.O.V-

Alyssa chased after me, but she got a hold of Juliet?

What the hell?

"C'mon Juliet, let's go." I said grabbing her arm. Alyssa wouldn't let go of her. Juliet looked up at Alyssa.

"Can you let go of me please?" she said, using her 'let go before I smack you voice.' it was hot.

"Did Niall have sex with you?" She asked, smirking.

"Yes, and he actually wanted too. I didn't force him, and made him feel like a complete jerk." She replied. I squeezed her hand.

"At least he had fun." She said blowing a kiss my way.

"fun? You thought I had FUN? Alyssa you were a drunk, and a very mean person. I had no fun. I didn't enojy myself for a long time, that was until I met Juliet. the love of my life." I replied.

Alyssa bought her hand up, and she was about to smack Juliet. Before I could do anything, Juliet grabbed Alyssa's hand, and threw it back down.

"Hell no. Get out." Juliet growled. Alyssa grabbed her bag and left.

I was staring at Juliet.

"What the hell was that." I said.

"It was the love of your life." She winked, and kissed my cheek.

"Come back in guys, she's gone." I yelled. After dinner, we decided to go to a carnival just down the street. Juliet was on my back, Stasia was on Zayn's, Caroline was on Harry's, Ele was on Lou's, and Dani was on Liam's. when we got there, we went on a few rides all together, but we went out sepreate ways and decided to meet back at my place when we were done. Juliet and I were walking, whe we both stopped in our tracks. In-front of us, was a Ferris Wheel. 

I looked at Juliet, who looked at me. We ran to it. Juliet got on, while I waited a minute to talk to Tim, the guy running it.

Next thing I know, We were at the top, when we stopped. I looked down, and Tim gave me a thumbs up.

"Why are we stopped?" Juliet asked, a little scared. I saw her knuckles go a little white on the railing.

"Baby nothing's gonna happen. You're with me, forever and always." I whispered in her ear, wrapping my arms around her. I felt her smile and shiver. She looked up, and kissed me. We then shook, and it started taking us down again. I really love her. I want to spend the rest of my life toegther. We're both 19, I don't care how long I'll have to wait to marry this woman. I truly, love her.

Before I know it, we were back home, in bed, laying down. It was a beautiful night, but it was 11. The stars were shinning outside. Zayn, Stasia, Caroline, and Harry were sleeping in the living room, while Lou Liam Dani and Ele slept in thr guestrooms.

"Wanna go outside?" I heard her whisper.

"you'll freeze your ass off." I whispered back.

"I have a tent.." She said, dissapointed.

I sprung up, and picked her up.

"Where is it?" I winked. 

She blushed, and got out a large box, and 2 big sleeping bags. I went outside, and set up. It was a dome shape, so I un-zippered the top, so that when you lay down you see the stars. After I was done setting up, I saw her walk out with 2 mini heaters, 4 blankets, and 4 pillows. 

She looked adorable. We got comfy, and we decided to talk.

"Niall, can I talk about my Mum?" She asked, laying on my chest. I could tell she wanted too.

"Of course, i'm all ears baby." I said, meaning it.

-Juliet's P.O.V-

He was so sweet. I held his hand, and started.

"When I was younger, she was my best friend. She was always there for me, you know. I didn't have my first friend until 5th grade." I started. I felt Niall gasp.

"Shut your ass. What about Carolie and Stasia?!" He said, surprised.

"I didn't want to seem un-cool, so I just said I've known them for a long time.. My Mom was my only friend until I was 11." I said, letting out a little sigh. He rubbed my back.

"I'll be your friend, best friend, lover, everything, forever Juliet." He said, making my heart stop. He kissed my forehead, then kissed my lips. 

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He whispered.

I taked about my Mom some more, and how different it would be without her. 

"I don't want to talk about her anymore.." I said, realzing I was boring Niall.

"If you want to keep going. I've been listening this whole time babe." He said. He was honest. 

I kissed him for 5 minutes. I'm glad I decided to go on tour. I was going to miss my baby's kisses.

[1 Week later.]

My mom was leaving the world in under 1 week. I had to see her. 

"Hello, Mom?" I said into my phone.

"Sweetie. Your voice, it's good to hear.." She said, sounding like she was in pain.

"Yours too. anything updated?" I asked, hoping something good, or nothing at all.

"nothing's changed baby girl. Just missing you." She said. A sign of slight relif came over me.

"Hey, Mom? Do you want to meet Niall..?" I asked.

"Of course, yes!!" she nearly screamed. 

"Oh okay! Cool. I'll call you tonight Mommy?" I said, silently. I rememebered when I called her Mommy. A tear streamed down my face, but Niall was there to wipe it away.

"Yes Honney. I want to meet Mr. Horan!! And the other boys. I Love you." She said, hanging up.

"Do you want to mee-" He cut me off.

"YES." He nearly shouted.He kissed my forehead.

I smiled. 

"When do we leave.?" He asked.

"Tonight.." I said, shyly.

He nodded. "Great, i'll let the lads know." He said, hugging me.

It was now 6:30, and we leave in an hour.

"Boys are you ready?" I yelled. 

"Yes, yes, Yes, Yes, NO." I heard. Zayn said No.

"What's the matter?!" I shouted.

"HARRY WON'T GIVE ME MY MIRROR." He shouted. I saw Harry run holding a mirror. 

"HARRY GIVE IT TO HIM OR ELSE CAROLINE ISN'T GOING." I shouted. Harry threw the mirror to Zayn, catching it as if it were a baby. We took a limo, I don't know why. I was next to Niall and Lou.

I fell asleep. When I woke up, I was in a chair at the airport.

"Are we here?" I asked.

"Flight Number 408 please start boarding."A lady on the loud speaker said.

"That's us." Niall said smiling.

We were all seated in first class.

Me next to Niall, Lou next to Harry, Zayn next to Liam. 

Behind me was Dani next to Ele, who was next to Caroline, who was next to Stasia.

Perfect. I fell asleep on niall's shoulder. When I woke up, Niall had put my legs on him. No wonder I was so comfy.

When we got there, we went to a hotel. I think you can guess who was with who.

Me and Naill, Zayn and Stasia, Harry and Caroline, Lou and Ele, and Liam and Dani.

I didn't want to see my m=Mom on her death bed.

It would hurt too much. 

___________________________________________________

Part 13 soon, xox :')