Chapter 17 :')

-Juliet's P.O.V-

It was one day until the wedding, and I was nervous. It's not that I didn't want to marry Niall, I've known him for years. I'm scared to do this without my Mom, or Jack. I know for a fact that my Father won't bother to show up. He didn't show up to Jack's funeral, or even his own wife's. I have nothing but hate for that man. Anyway, today I was going out with Caroline and Stasia to buy my dress. 

I walked out of the dressing room, wearing my first choice. It was fit at the top, but below my waist was flowing, but not too flowy. I looked at myself in the mirror. I think i looked pretty. I turned to my best friends. The girls who have been there for me since 5th grade.

"I'm so jealous right now baby! You look beautiful. Marry me insted?" Caroline said, making us all laugh.

"you look stunning. Niall is so lucky oh my gosh." Stasia siad, wiping away a tear. Caroline pulled us all in for a hug. 

"Ladies, thank you. Thank you for being there for me when I needed someone. How did I get so lucky to have you two as my best friends? I couldn't imagine my life without you, both. I love you girlies!" I said. Caroline, Stasia, and I were now all crying. We all just hugged again.

We bought the dress, and went to a cupcake shop, because we were hungry. We got a dozen cupcakes, and headed home. I invited Dani and Eleanor to come with me to get the dress with us, but Danielle had a doctor appointment, and Eleanor wasn't feeling so great.

We walked into the house, and we saw Liam and Harry sitting on the couch playing on the XBox, just like old times.

"Is Niall upstairs?" I asked. 

"Yeah. Why?" Harry said, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Oh Poo." I muttered. I snuck past our room, and threw my dress in the closet. I closed the door quickly before Niall wrapped his arms around me.

"Shouldn't you be getting your suit Mr. Horan?" I whispered.

"It's already here.." He whispered back. 

He turned me around.

"I'm so excited." He said, looking into my eyes.

"Me too." I said, trembling a bit. He cupped my face.

"I'm nervous, too." He said, reading my mind.

"If you don't want to, we don't have too.." He said, looking at bit sad at the thought.

I was shocked. My mouth flew open. I slapped my hand over my mouth. I kissed him softly, but Niall wanted more. We started getting carried away, when I pulled away slowly.

"I want to marry you. Niall don't ever, ever think that I don't want to marry you. I love you, and I couldn't imagine my life without you. I love you." I said. He stood there, I was waiting for an answer.

"You're hot whe you're beautiful.." He whispered, moving in closer.

"I'm sorry.." He also said. I nodded, and wrapped my arms around him. We kissed for 5 minutes, untill his phone rang.

"It's Shana." He said. I started jumping up and down.

"ANSWER IT BEFORE I DO !" I shouted. I miss Shana. He laughed and picked up the phone. 

"Hey Shana!" He said. He was smiling, but it soon went to a frown. 

"What?" I asked. He squeezed my hand.

"Aw Shana, I'm so sorry. You don't have to come to the wedding if it's too hard." He said, rubbing my thumb. Now I was worried about her. Niall hung up the phone.