Chapter 22 xx

DUDE. THE PICTURES OF THE BOYS. Okay I'm sorry I didn't upload yesterday ! I thought I hit Save and publish, but I guess I only hit Save. I'LL TRY TO MAKE THIS LONG ! Tanks for readling :'D

_____________________________________________________________

-Juliet's P.O.V-

"MY WIFES WATER BROKE !" Niall screamed. I felt overwhemled, and in so much pain in my head. I geld my head and winced in pain, as I wabbled into the car. Niall was in the back with me, holding my hand. Paul, the boys security guard, drove like hell to the hospital. I grabbed my head, as it hurt so much.

"What ?" Niall asked, worringly.

"My head hurts like fuck." I replied. We arrived, and Niall carried me in. The nurses showed us to a room, while Niall stip me and put me in a hospital gown. 

"She said her head hurts, more than it should." Niall told the doctor. The Doctor nodded, and stuck something in my arm. It made me dizzy.

"Be strong, I love you." Was the last thing I heard before blacking out. 

After 4 hours, I was feeling much, much better in my head. But then, I had a contraction.

"HOLY FUCK." I shouted. Niall came running in eating chips, and he dropped them to grab my hand.

"Do I have to push ?" I shouted at the nurses moving franticly.

"Uhm, No not- YES. DOCTOR QUINN !" The nurse shouted. I felt like puking. Niall grabbed my leg, and held it up. A nurse did the same to my other leg. 

"Baby, push." The nurse said. I looked at Niall, who was staring at me. I pushed as hard as I could. 

"Good. Okay, on the count of 3. 1..2..3  !!!" The nurse shouted.

"FLICKKKKKKK !" Niall winced as I clutched his hands. I screamed in pain. I heard very, very faint crying.

"Niall, want to cut the chord ?" The nurse asked. He started crying, and nodded. I was panting. 

"IT'S A GIRL ! IT'S MY BEAUITUFL BABY GIRL !" Niall cried. He was smiling. I kicked him with my leg, and he came over.

"Yes ?" He asked, smiling. I grabbed his shirt, and crushed our lips together.

"We did, it." I said, trying to catch air. Niall kissed my cheek, as I saw a tiny pink bundle come out of the washing room.

"Here is your baby girlie." The nurse said, handing her to me. I looked down.

I saw the most beautiful pair of blue eyes, glistening in the light. they were a nice shade of baby blue, just like Niall's. Her nose, was perfection. It was small, not not too small, just like mine. Her cheek bones were flawless. 

"Hi baby." I whispered. I saw my little girl smile.

"She has a smile like her Mom's." Niall said, hovering over. I looked up.

"You want her ?" I asked. Niall looked back at my girl. He nodded. I handed Niall our girl. Nothing but happiness, and love was within that moment. Niall touched her face, making her smile once again.

"She has the eyes of an Irish." I said. He looked up, and kissed me again.

"Hello, Y'all ! We just need to ask a few questions to finish this certificate." A nurse said, bubbly. Niall nodded, and handed me the girl back.

"Okay, You're Juliet Horan, correct ?" She asked. 

"Yup." I said, looking at Niall, and poping the P.

"And this is Irish man the baby Daddy ?" she asked. 

"Yes." We both answered. 

"Would you like to keep the last name of the baby as Horan ?" She asked, smiling at my baby girl.