Chapter 10 xox

Authors Note(: OMG! I totally forgot to say this! Okay, so the guy that made Juliet make love to him is Ryan. I'm sucha idiot!! Sorry all! xox

-Niall's P.O.V-

"I love you so much Niall." Juliet said back.

"Niall, this is going to hurt a little. I'm sorry." Shana said, with a needle in her hand.

"It's okay.. What gonna happen?" I asked, curious.

"You are going to fall asleep. This is a very strong medicine, but it will make your pain go away. You might have a dream, that will feel real. But it is not. Okay? Just remeber it isn't real."

I nodded, closed my eyes, and I was fast asleep. When I "opened" my eyes, I was in a white room. I was wearing white, and in the distant I heard a beautiful voice. as it came closer, I realized it was Juliet. She was coming closer. She was singing "Safe and Sound" on a guitar. As she finished the song, she was only inches away from my face. 

"I love you Niall." She said.

"I love you too Juliet. You're my whole world." I replied. She kissed my cheek. Then, Ryan came up behind us. He grabbed Juliet. She was screaming my name, but I couldn't move. Ryan was kissing her and she was pushing away, trying to break free. I was so heartbroken, I even tried screaming, but I heard nothing. Juliet was now dead, because of Ryan's abuse. I tried breaking free, but something was holding me back. I started crying, screaming, everything was terrible. I was feeling like I was being shaken, which I was.

[Out of the dream]

"Niall, are you okay?" Shana asked. I nodded.

"W-wheres my Juliet." I said, climbing out of the bed.

"Niall, go back into the bed.." Shana Said.

"JULIET?" I screamed.

I saw her turn around. She ran to me, and she hugged me. I was holding my whole world in my hands.

"Please don't ever leave me. I-I need you to keep me alive." I said, crying into her shoulder. 

"Never ever Niall." she was rubbing my back. I picked her chin up.

"Juliet," I started, taking out the necklace.

"I love you. It's been 2 days, and I think it's love at first sight. You are my whole world, you keep me breathing. You're the reason why I smile now." I said, putting the necklace around her neck. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I said.

"Of course, Niall. I love you so much." She kissed me. I felt like the whole world had stopped moving.

[A year later]

-Juliet's P.O.V-

Niall and I for over a year, and it still feels like the first time we met. I fall in love with him everytime I see him.As for Harry and Caroline, they have their up's and down but they still care about each other deeply, and they fool around every now and then. They hadn't made anything offical. Zayn and Stasia live together, in their own flat, and they are deeply in love. the thing that is bothering me is that after a week, Carline is no longer a virgin, and neither is Stasia. Harry and Zayn took their virginity. Niall and I love each other, and yeah we do fool around, but I don't know if he's ready, and I don't want to remind him of Alyssa. I also don't want to be hurt again.

"Juliet? I have to tell you something." Niall yelled, sounding weak. Those were the words I never wanted to hear out of Niall's mouth, especially in that kind of tone. I walked slowly to the couch where he had his head in his hands. He looked up, and his eyes were watery. He came to hug me.

"Okay before you break up with me, I just wan-" I started.

"What? I'm not breaking up with you.." Niall said, staring into my eyes. 

"Unless you want too..." He said. My eyes went wide, and I kissed him, passionatly.

"Never ever. It's just I thought you wanted to when you wanted to tell me something." I replied.

"Of course not, it's just we are going on a tour.. in America." He said. Those words made me stop breathing. He picked my chin up.

"W-When do you leave Niall?" I asked, trying to hold my tears back.

"In a month." He replied. Then the tears burst out. My eyes were drowning in sorrow. Niall kissed my tears away, holding my face.

"H-How l-long?" I managed to get out. It feels like the Jack thing all over again. I'm losing him, and I can't lose him.

"2 m-m-onth-s." Niall said, now crying. I hugged him. I didn't want to let go. He was so, well Niall. The necklace he gave me was now wet with tears, as I held the heart in my hand.

"No, I can't go." He said, looking deeply into my eyes, as if he were wild about me. Which, he was.

"You have too. I don't want you to put something this big, like America on hold for me." I said kissing his neck. 

"Then you have to come with me." He said, being serious.

"Dani, ele, Caroline, and maybe Stasia are going. I can't see why you can't." He said. I was frozen.

"I'd love to, but the tickets are way too much money." I replied.

"Money? I'm Niall Horan from One Direction. I can get management to do anything. You're coming with me, and that's final." He said. Looking into my eyes, I attacked him with kisses. He had a sigh of relief, and let me kiss him. I stopped after a while, because I didn't want to do too much.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked, fake dissapointed.

"I didn't want to go to far.." I said, and blushed. He shook his head.

"Juliet, I.. i think I'm ready to try again.." He said, looking into my eyes.

"Only when you're ready. I'll wait forever if I have too. We don't ever have too, I just want to do what ever makes you happy. That's all I ever care about is you." I blushed, and he cupped my face in his hands.

"I love you, and I'm ready when you are." I replied. 

___________________________________________________________

Hey, Hi, Hello! Right now it's Anna, but it might be my friend Faith for two chapters, because i'm going away for a while, and I wanna see how a 17 year old would finish a 13 year old's story. 

Night Lovies! xox