Chapter 15 xo

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." she said.

"I already did." Liam said, joking.

I laughed, took off my shirt, and jumped into the pool. I felt someone grab my ankle, so I went underwater. It was Juliet. She was laughing while holding her breath. I cupped her face, and kissed her. When we poped out heads up, we laughed. I felt a ball bump me in the head.

I looked at Liam.

"VOLLEYBALL!" We shouted. It was girls vs. guys.

I served it over, and Juliet bumped it back. The boys went diving for the ball, Liam hit it over, and hit Danielle in the head. We all laughed as Liam went to confort Danielle, who was laughing also.

After about an hour of swimming and volleyball, we decided it was time for lunch. We all headed to Jennie's, and sat down. An older lady, that looked about 30, reminded me of someone, I just couldn't remember. Juliet nudged me, and whispered 

"She looks familiur." I nodded.

She was black, and her name tag was unreadable. We all ordered, and I thanked her.

"thank you..?" I said.

"Shana." She smiled. Juliet's grip on my knee tightened.

"Shana?!" I said, happy.

"Yes, I'm from Jamacia." She smiled.

"It's me, Niall!" I shouted. 

"I'm sorry, I don't remember." She said, trying to remeber. she glanced over to Juliet.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry!! You're Mr. and Mrs. Horan, Right?" She asked sounding happier.

"Soon.." Zayn whispered. I threw a piece of bread at him.

"Yeap, that's us." Juliet said, taking my hand.

"How have you been Shana? We miss you!" Juliet said, standing up to give her a hug. Shana picked her up and spun her around. I laughed.

"I've been good! I just turned 32 on Saturday." She said, alughing. I stood up and gave her a hug.

"Happy Late Birthday Love" We all said.

"haha, I'll be back with your meals!" She said, walking away.

"Who was she?" Liam and Lou asked. 

"She saved Niallers life. " Juliet said, patting my back. I hugged her with one arm. 

"God bless that women then!" Stasia shouted. Shana came back with out food, and we started eating. 

"Shana, don't say anything, but today is Juliet's birthday, and I'm proposing to her." I whispered. Shana was clapping silently.

"Congrates hun! I won't, cross my heart." She smiled.

After we were done eating, we left Shana a good tip.

Harry Lou Caroline and Ele went to a carnival again, Zayn Liam Stasia and Dani went to the pool again. Me and Juliet went back to the house.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked, playing with her hair.

"Wanna watcha movie?" She asked, playing with my other hand. I nodded, and walked to the couch.

"Bedtime Stories?" She asked, blushing.

"YES! PLEASE!" I shouted.

After the movie, everyone was already here, and it was 8. 

"Go get dressed." I said, picking Juliet up.