Chapter 19 xo

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed xo

Enjoy (:

-Niall's P.O.V-

I was holding Juiet's hand as the Preist said all the junk.

"Niall, please say your vows." He tunred to me. I smiled, and Harry gave me the piece of paper.

"Today, is June 14th, 2012. I met Juliet today, and I felt like something new has come into my life. She was beautiful, with dark, black hair. She told me that she didn't like it, and that she wanted to dye it brown. Her eyes were big, and beatufiul shade of brown. I loved everything about her, and I had just met her today. I hope I can spend the rest of my life with her. Now, today is June 14th, 2019. I've spent 6 years with the girl of my dreams. Juliet, I promise to love you. I promise to love you forever up until the day I die in your arms. I promise to never leave your side, and stand by you, everyday. When you're sick or sad, I'll comfort you until you're better. I promise to do the dishes, I rpomise to take care of our kids. I promise to be everything that you want, because when you love someone as much as I love you, you will go through anything for them. Juliet I love you, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I ended. Everyone clapped and aw'ed, even the Preist, and I hugged Juliet. She was crying, but she calmed down. I squeezed her hand and whispered.

"Beat that.." I whispered. She smiled.

"I'll try.." She said back. I smiled in return.

Danielle handed her the piece of paper, and took a deep breath.

"Niall Horan. The day we met, was absolutly amazing. It was a tough day, to leave home. I had no clue that in a matter of years, my Mom wouldn't be here for my wedding day. You've made me so much happier, and without you, I don't think I would've survived. You saved me from depression and sadness. Everyday, I wake up and think of how lucky I am to have you in my life. With you, I feel like I'm in heaven. I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else.." She paused, because she was getting choked up. I grabbed her hand, and she squeezed it. 

"..I promise, to love you like I have for the past 6 years, but more. I promise to take care of you,when you're sick. When you're sad or angry, I promise to do everything in my power to make you happy again. I love you so much Niall. You make me feel like I'm the only person in the world. I love you." She finished. I hugged her tight, as everyone cried happily, and clapped. A smile escaped my face as I was holding her. Harry and Louis were getting teared up, while Liam and Zayn were bawling. 

The priest finsihed with the words, when I heard the one's that I've been waiting 6 years for.

"Niall James Horan, do you take Juliet Rose Baker, to be your wife." He said, turning towards me. I looked at her, and she smiled. I smiled right back.

"I do, of course." I said, looking straight at her.

-Juliet's P.O.V-

When I finished my vows, I hugged Niall. The girls were clapping and crying. I was crying too, but I calmed down. I looked at Niall. He was so amazing.

"Niall James Horan, do you take Juliet Rose Baker to be your wife." The preist said. Niall faced me, and I smiled.

"I do, of course." He smiled.

It was my turn. I've been waiting for this for 6 years.

"Juliet Rose Baker. Do you, take Niall James Horan as you husband?" The preist asked.

I faced Niall, who had a huge smile on his face. I looked into his eyes. I started tearing up.

"I do. Of course." I said, squeezing his hands. He squeezed back. I saw Niall's eyes get watery.