Chapter 18 :')

SO How'd you guys like that last chapter ? :'D Sorry If I scared anyone, or made anyone upset. I tried to make it a bit more exciting. :D Carry on :)

-Juliet's P.O.V-

I was so happy to be with Niall again. It was scary. We were walling, hand in hand to the car. We didn't wait inside for Eleanor because Lou didn't want us to be bored. It was 11 PM. We sat on the hood of the car. Niall kept looking at me.

"Are you gonna be okay tomorrow? We can always post-pon it." He said, rubbing my back.

"I'll be fine baby. " I replied. I hugged him. A few minutes later, we saw Lou and Eleanor and everyone else come out.

"Hey. Thank you for saving my life." I ran to Eleanor, and we embraced in a very emotional hug.

"How's the baby?" I asked. Eleanor put a smile on her face.

"Actually the doctor messed up.." She smiled and turned to Louis. He had a huge smile on his face.

"what?" I smiled.

"Ele!" I said, begging her to tell me.

"I'm having twins." She squealed.

We all cheered. I hugged Eleanor even tighter. All the girls joined in our hug.

"You're welcome, for saving your life." She smiled.We all headed back to our houses.

I flopped down on my bed, and sent Niall a text.

"Night baby, I love you so much xo"

I got an instant reply.

"I love you too. Future Mrs. Horan ;) xxxx" I smiled, and fell asleep.

I was awakened by Danielle's scream.

"JULIET, GET UPPP ! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED !!" She screamed, banging pots and pans together. All the girls where running around the around, yelling and shouting in tank tops and shorts. Oh, how I love these girls. I poped up and joined them. I ran outside, and jumped into the pool. As I sprinted out, I started yelling.

"I'M GETTING MARRIED !!!!!" I yelled. All the girls laughed and screamed with me.

We all ran into the living room, and sat down on the floor in a circle.

We all looked at each other. We screamed at the top of our lungs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!" We all laughed, as the 'crew' came in. [Hair, Make-up, ect.]

I ran upstairs and opened the closet.

I saw, my beautiful dress. 

"I'm getting married." I wshipered.

I put on my dress for the first time, and stared at myself in the mirror.

"You look beautiful." I heard a voice say.

It was Shana. 

"SHANA!" I screamed and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry about your dog !" I said once again, hugigng her.

"It's alright. I couldn't miss you in a wedding dress honey !" She said, grabbing my hands.

"Oh my gosh, you do look beautiful. Your mother would be proud." She smiled. I smiled back.

I walked downstairs and inroduced the girls to Shana. they got a long great, actually. 

I walked over to the hair and make-up table. The girl's name was Bree.