Chapter 9 xox

"..And we have to change." He said, still holding me bridal style.

He was so hot.

-NIALL'S P.O.V-

"Is it alright if I go next door and grab some of my clothes?" I asked, just in my pants.

"What size are you?" She asked. I shrugged. Usually people measure me. She came up to my, and put my arms out. 

"Okay." She said, walking away. She came back with a box.

"These were Jack's old clothes, that he never got to wear." She said, looking down at the box. Her brother had a really nce taste, very similar to mine. I saw a Beatles shirt and grabbed it.I was now wearing a black Beatles shirt, with a blue hoodie. 

"..Like what you see eh?" I asked, noticeing Juliet checking me out.

She shook her head out of her trace.

"I'm going to get changed. Be right back." She said, grabbing some clothes. I blew her a kiss and she caught it. Jesus christ, she stole my heart. We just met yesterday, and it's like i've known her forever.

She came back with black jean shorts, and a pink and white striped shirt.

"Lou is going to attack you if he see's you wearing stripes." I said.

"Attack in a good or bad way?" she replied, worry in her eyes.

"A good way." I winked, and she came over and hugged me.

"I'm sorry about Alyssa. If I was her, I'd never make you do something you don't want to do, Niall." She said, I could feel her cheek getting wet. I picked her head up, and wiped away her tears.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, it was her fault." I said, looking into her brown eyes. She nodded, and I kissed her cheek.

"Can I ask you something?" She said. I was still holding her in my arms.

"Please." 

"Are you uhm, No Do you have a, no. Grr. Okay, do you fan-" I cut her off.

" I am Single." I replied, seeing her face light up.

"Right. Cool." She said, blushing.

We leaned in, untill we heard obnoxius knocks at the door.

"Damn." I whisipered.

Juliet took my hand and walked downstairs. She opened the door, and 2 boys and 2 girls came running in. Harry and Caroline, and Zayn and Stasia. Followed by them, Lou and Liam were walking hand-in-hand with these two other girls, Dani and Ele. 

"Juliet, this is Danielle and Eleanor. Do you mind if they come with us today?" Liam asked.

"It would be my pleasure." Juliet went to go shake Dani's hand, but she pulled her in for a hug. Same with Eleanor. They were really nice girls. I'm glad that they make Lou and Liam happy.

We all went to the living area, which the boys help set up yesterday, and started talking, laughing, and eating. I went over to the couch, but Liam pulled me into the hallway.

"So when are you going to ask her mate? I have to necklace in my pocket." Liam said, pulling it out.

"Lemme See." I said. It was exactly how I pictured it. A sliver necklace, with a heart engraved "Juliet, you're beautiful. I love you." 

I looked up at Liam "Do you think i'm taking it too fast?" I asked. He just looked down.

"Did you ask her out yet?" He asked, a tad sad.