Chapter 13 xxo

[WARNLING! Might be a tad bit sad for some of us girles to handle, just a warning. Love you!] xo

I didn't want to see my Mom on her death bed.

It was going to be to hard.

I tightened my grip on my suitcase, hating the thought of my Mom, lifeless. Niall noticed, and hugged me. We were in out room, so I wasn't afraid to cry. I sobbed into his shoulder for a good 10 minutes. I looked up.

"I'm Sorry Niall. I feel so bad, and like an attention whore.." I said, trailing off. His eyes went wide.

"you're NOT! Your Mom is dying, you need to cry. I'd be worried if you weren't crying like this." He said, looking deep into my eyes. He smiled, and kissed me.

"Thank you, I don't know what I would do without you." I said. He winked.
We heard a knock at the door. There was a girl, with brown hair, frizzy.she was in a uniform.

"Ello." I said, smiling. She had a huge smile, she was a beauty!

"Ello Beautiful! why were you crying? Is everything all right?" She said, dabing my eyes with a tissue. She was really nice.

"thank you, and yes. Just a rough time in my family. You're beautiful yourself!" I said. She nodded, and hugged me.

"I'm sorry. My prayers are with you love. I'm Amanda, I work here." She said, holding out a hand.

"Hi Amanda. i'm Juliet." I said, shaking her hand.

"OH! Great, Juliet. You're friend Sean is here to bring you to your Mum. But uh.." she said, looking over my shoulder, seeing Niall.

"I can shoo him away, and have that boy take you, if you know what i'm getting at love." She smiled. I nodded.

"Haha! Reading my mind. Can you tell him we will catch up when his girlfriend is in town if you don't mind, Amanda?" I said, warmly. She nodded.

"Of course! I'm at the candy counter in the main lobby if you ever want to have a chat. See you soon!" She said, and hugged me.

"See you!" I yelled. I walked back in, sot see Naill un-packing. He saw my bikini. He raised his eyebrow.

"Oh later you pig." I said, snatching it out of his hands.

"Yay." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You want to see your Mum?" He asked. He was hugging me from behind, so his breathe was nice and warm on my neck.

"Y-Yes." I stuttred out. He kissed my neck, going up to my ear, then to my cheek.

"Let's go." He whispered. 

"Tease." I said, having him wink.

"BOYS, WE'RE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL." Niall shouted down the hallway. 4 boys poked their heads out.

"Alrighty!" They all shouted.

I waved goodbye to Caroline and Stasia, and off to the hospital. I looked out the window in the car. The song 'Dreaming with a Broken Heart' by John Mayer came on. It was so relevant to me now. 

You roll out of bed, and dow on your knees.

and for a moment, you can hardly breathe..

I felt a tear go down my cheek, but wiped it away quickly. Niall saw, and put his hand on my knee, squeezing it. I rubbed his thumb. I was wearing Jean Shorts, with a purple jumper, with purple vans. My hair was down, and no make-up. It was going to go down my face anyway. We pulled into the parking lot. I was shaking. I didn't know how I was gonna take this.