Chapter 14 xo

-Niall's P.O.V-

Juliet's Mum has been dead for a week now. I felt terrible. I barely knew the women, and I feel like a part of me has been ripped off and thrown away. Juliet has been smiling less, laughing less, and doesn't bother to leave the house. I've got to get my Juliet back. I miss my baby.

It was 7 am. I liked it in the morning, it was peaceful. I was sleeping in the living room, because that's where Juliet and I fell asleep, but she wasn't there. I found a note.

"I'm in bed, sorry I was uncomfy, and didn't want to shift too much to wake up. Love you Nialler. xxo"

Aw, I wouldn't have mind. I walked carefully up the stairs, and knocked on the door while opening it.

"Juliet?" I whispered.

"come here" She moan/whispered.  

I walked over, and put my arms around her.

"It'll be okay baby." I said.

"I didn't do anything?" She sniffled.

"I'm not blind, I see the tissues." I said, kissing her cheek. I felt her blush.

"How?" She asked, turning to me.

"How what?" I asked, playing with a strand of her hair.

"How did I get to lucky, to meet someone like you? How did I end up staying with you for over a year? How are you so perfect?" She asked, smiling.

"Fate." I winked. She kissed me. I didn't want ot stop, but sadly it was a bit too early to start this. I pulled away slowly. She frowned.

"Later.." I whispered. She nodded.

"I want to sing you something, to make you feel better." I said smiling, getting up to get my guitar. She sat up, and smiled. I started getting a bit teared up, because I thought about what would happen to me if I ever lost her. 

"This is your favorite." I said, getting set up. I started:

Give me love like her, 'cause lately I've been waking up alone, Paint

Splattered teardrops on my shirt, Told you I'd let them go, And that I'll

Fight my corner, Maybe tonight I'll call ya, after my blood turns into

Alcohol, No I just wanna hold ya.

Give a little time to me, or burn this out, We'll play hide and seek to

Turn this around, And all I want is the taste that your lips allow, My, my,

My, my, oh give me love, my, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my,

Oh give me love, my, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, oh give

Me love.

Give me love like never before, 'cause lately I've been craving more, And

It's been a while but I still feel the same, Maybe I should let you go, You

Know I'll fight my corner, And that tonight I'll call ya, After my blood is

Drowning in alcohol, No I just wanna hold ya.

Give a little time to me, or burn this out, We'll play hide and seek to

Turn this around, And all I want is the taste that your lips allow, my, my,

My, my, Oh give me love, give a little time to me, or burn this out, We'll

Play hide and seek to turn this around, And all I want is the taste that

Your lips allow, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, my, my, my, my, oh give

Me love, my, my, my, my, oh give me love, my, my, my, my, oh give me love,

My my, my, my, oh give me love.

By the time I had finished, she was in tears.

(Le song is Give me Love, Ed Sheeran)

"I-I love you so mu-ch Niall." she cried, and hugged me. I knew that she was the love of my life, forever and ever. 

-5 years later, Juliet and Niall are 24.]

-Niall's P.O.V-

"Juliet, wake up. It's 10." I said, shaking her.

She moaned.

"Baby c'mon. It's your birthday!" I said, still shaking her. That made her pull me into our bed.

"I love you. You remembered." She whispered.

"Of course I remember when an angel was made." I whispered back. She kissed me for a good 5 minutes, smling inbetween. Today was the day I was going to ask her to marry me. Everyone was married but me and Lou. Zayn proposed to Stasia in Paris, Harry proposed to Caroline on his birthday, and Liam proposed to Dani on Valentines Day. Lou was going to ask when evryone else was already married.

"Go get dressed." I said, pulling her out of bed. She was in one of my shirts, and underwear. She kissed me, and skipped to the bathroom.I went downstairs, and made pancakes. She came back down, in sweatpants and a Fanta soda vintage shirt.

"Hey hot stuff." She winked, coming towards me.

"Hey Birthday girl." I said, winking back at her.

There was a doorbell. My eyes grew. It was her flowers, and engagment ring.

"I'll get it!" She yelled, walking to the door. I ran infront of her, and picked her up. I threw her over my shoulder.

I plopped her down on the counter, while Lou and Harry walked in through the back door. Thank God.

"Lou, someone is at the door." I said, putting force on someone. Harry nodded, and distracted Juliet.

I opened the door, and a man handed them to me.

"Thank you so much man, here." I said, handing him a 20. He refused.

"No son, just make her happy." He smiled. He was older, with brown hair. I nodded, and slipped a 10 into his bag. I ran upstairs, and hid the flowers into my bed.

I walked back down, to see Lou and Harry on the ground. Okay, Lou, a 26 year old, and Harry, a 24 wreastling. They looked up, and said "He started it." Juliet was laughing hard. 

"Wanna go somewhere?" I asked her, qrapping my arms around her waist.

"Let's go Ice Skating!" She said, having all our heads turn. 

"Ice Skating? It's the middle of Summer!" Harry said.

"Oh. uhm let's go swimming then." She said, checking me out. 

"Okay, I'll call my wife." Harry said, talking about Caroline. Harry and Caroline have been married for 2 years, Lou and Ele for 1, Zayn and Stasia for 2, and Liam and Dani for 3. Today, was going to be a great day.

Within 5 minutes, everyone was here. We went to the private pool, and everyone changed. Juliet had a bright pink bikini top, with a black bottom. She looked, hot. I don't usually call girls hot, because I feel sexist. But jesus.

She caught me looking at her, so she went into the pool. 

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." She said, I blushed.

"I already did." Liam said, joking. 

______________________________________

Stay tuened xoxx