Do you like food? [Niall Horan Love Story]; Chapta Fourr

[Niall's P.O.V]

She giggled. Why was she giggling? I thought I had a nice voice, even when I was embarressed. 

"Ahaha, Niall that was great." Juliet smiled. Okay, I've only known her for a day, and oh my gosh I want to make her mine. But I don't want her to think i'm a freak. I just brushed it off.  Being the wise ass Harry is, he decides to ask this.

"So Juliet, do you have yourself a boyfriend?" Harry winked at me, thinking he was helping me out. I wanted to throw my shoe at him, but I didn;t want Lou to crash the bloody car.

"No, not at the moment." She looked at me and blushed. asdfghjkl; was all that went through my head when she looked at me. Harry nodded, and fist bumped Lou. Liam and Zayn were going on about something, when I heard my name. 

"Hey lads don't keep secerts now." I said, smiling at them. they gave me a "oh i hate you look" as they wipped their heads around. They gave each other a look, and grinned evily.

"I was just saying how beautiful Juliet looked today, Niall. Don't you agree Zayn?" Liam said, winking.

"I think she looks hot." Zayn said staring at me.

Juliet blushed and hid her head in my shoulder. I could feel her cheeks getting red on my neck. Honest, I thought what Zayn and Liam were doing was going to be rubbish. By the time we were doing going on about Harrys' childhood, which I forgot how we got into, we got to Jennies. I was licking my lips with excitement. Juliet picked her head up, and everyone was out of the car.

"Hey uhm, Sorry about the Zayn/Liam thing.. I didn't mean to rushingly smack my head into your neck. I was nervous, and I paniced. Forgive meee?" She said, with a playful tone. Her smile was wide, and promising. 

"Of course, but you will have to make up for it." I said playfuly right back.

"Oh really? what do I have to do?" She said rasing an eyebrow.

"You have to sit next to me at Jennies, and the car ride back." I felt like vomiting just saying her name, the way it fit with my voice. 

She looked at me surprised. Oh no. I scared her. 

"You don't have too, It was jus-" I was cut off.

"Fine. Race you in, Horan." She winked, and ran out of the car. WHAT JUST HAPPENED.

Juliets P.O.V-

"Of crouse, but you will have to make up for it." Niall said, playfully. Oh, I hope it was something sweet. honestly, I didn't notice what I had done until I looked up into his eyes. his deep, beautiful, blue eyes. They reminded me of crystals. 

"Oh really? What do I have to do?" I said, raising an eyebrow. I tried to play.

"You have to sit next to me at Jennies, and the car ride back." He said, giving me a suspicous smile.

I looked at him with my mouth open. Did he freaking read my mind? his is what i wanted to do. I was so excited, I had to run and blush. He suddenly went from playful to worried.

"you don't have to, it was jus-" i cut him off.

"Fine. Race you in, Horan." I winked, and ran out of the car.

When I looked up, niall was no where to be seen. I got scared. Something WAS going to happen. 

Next thing I know, Niall runs up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me inside. 

I was laughing so loud, I must've pointed myself out to the other boys. They waved us over. Just when I thought Niall was going to let me go, he threw me over his shoulder.

"HAHA, NIALL, LET ME DOWN!" I tried to say out of my laughter. 

Niall just chuckled, and set me down in the booth. Niall moved himself closer to me. He was wearing a white sweater with blue stripes, that matched his eyes, and jesus christ, he looked amazing.

Nialls P.O.V-

I ran after her, but realized, I was no match for her, so I hid behind a wall. when she turned around, I snuck up behind her and wraped my arms around her. I pulled her inside, and she was laughing so loud. i spotted the boys, giving me cheeky smiles. I threw her over my shoulders, and I don't know what I was thinking. 

"HAHA, NIALL, PUT ME DOWN!" She said, laughing so hard she couldn't breathe.

I set her down in the booth, closest to the window. I moved myself closer to her, elbow to elbow, almost shoulder to shoulder. she looked at me, and made my heart melt. 

"What are you going to get, Niall?" She said, giving one of those famous smile.

"F-F-Food." I stuttered.