Chapter 6!

[PLEASE READ: At one point in the story, it gets a little emotional. Just a warning.] xoxo

-Niall's P.O.V-

"Nevermind" Lou said, making Juliet giggle. She looked so beautiful.

When we got back to her house, it was only 6:30. Then we heard a rather loud knock at her door.

"Did you guys invite someone over?" She asked, confusingly. I went with her, just incase it was some gang. 

"Nope." they all replied. When Juliet turned around and saw me, I think she scared herself. 

"Sorry.. I should've told you I was going with you." I blushed. She nodded, and turned to open the door.

When she did, all I heard were screams, and laughter.

Juliet was hugging two other girls. One of the girls was rather Harry's height, with brown hair that reached her shoulders. She was fit, and wearing sweatpants and a Jack Wills sweatshirt. She seemed loud, but cheeky.

The other girl was more Zayn's height. She had black hair, similar to Juliets but lighter, that reached just beyond her shoulders. She was wearing jeans with a purple sweatshirt. She seemed quiet, but she needed to come out of her shell.

Juliet turned around, and went on.

"Guys, this si Niall. Niall, this is Caroline," She pointed to the one Harry's height. 

"..and This is Anastasia." She gestured toward the one more Zayn's height. I waved at both, and they waved back. 

"You can call me Stasia." Stasia said. 

"I'll make note of that." I replied, making Juliet giggle.

-JULIET'S P.O.V-

"How did you guys find me?!" I asked, heading back to the others.

"Ever hear of iphone trackers..?" Caroline said, winking.

"oh hush. Harry, this is Caroline." I said, waving my hands toward Caroline, showing her off as if someone just won her. Harry and Caroline had a good staring contest, then finally snapped and shook each others hand.

".. and Zayn, this is Anastasia." Doing the same to her. Zayn got up, and stopped in his tracks. Staisa almost fainted, but was caught bu myself.

I sat down in between Lou and Liam, who had been texting half the time they'd been here.

"Sorry I don't have any more lady friends for you mates.." I said.

"Oh it's fine, we actually have Lady Friends of our own." Lou said, winking at Liam.

Liam nodded, and showed me a picture of a girl who had a beautiful face, with hair that looked like Romen Noddles. 

"Jesus Christ," I said

"Danielle." Liam said, staring back at the picture. He had a look of sorrow in his eyes, I guess he missed her big time. 

Lou did the same, but this time, the girl had wavy brown locks, going up to her eblows. Her eyes were like Zayn's, but lighter. 

"That's my Eleanor." Lou said, having the same look as Liam did. 

"How did you find such beautiful women?! I'm glad for you, both." I said. With that, Liam pulled us in for a 3-way hug. 

After an hour of talking, I started getting a little bit tired. I yawned.

"Juliet, you are NOT tired..?" Caroline said, turning away from Harry and her's convo.