~Prologue~

No One's Pov, 

It had been seven long years since Lucy Heartfilla was taken by Acnologia her own grandfather. Even after seven years no one had gotten any closer to finding her. As these years went by King Igneel stepped down from the throne giving it to Natsu. Zeref also went missing the day Mard Geer and the Angels teamed up. This forcing Natsu to even rule the South part of the Underworld giving him even more work to do. With this work Natsu was unable to go out and look for his mate, his lover or his own child.

This didn't fully stop him. He would send Erza out with groups of people to find his lover. Erza would only lead them outside the Forbidden Forest until she was unable to sense Lucy anymore. Everyone knew that Acnologia was inside the forest or on the other side. Even when Erza took the party into the woods at lest one person would end up badly hurt from an attack or missing. With the years past of feeling like he failed, Natsu had turned into a cruel King. He would be harsh to anyone who spoke to him.

He would treat people poorly and even treat himself as if he was nothing. Along with these problems the Reapers had declared  war on the demons, blaming them for the death of Mirajane Strauss one of the most powerful Reapers of all times. Sadly the war just went on and on. Both sides lost people and never won. All the battles ended up in a draw. Everyone just hoped that something will one day fix their King for him in this state made the war worse. 

Lucy's Pov, 

Seven years since I choice to stay locked away in Acnologia's mansion at the very end of the Forbidden Forest. I took a deep breath as I was walking down the stairs my mind going on how Natsu was doing. How Erza was. How well everyone was. I missed them and I was worried for them. As I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw my son. My six year old son sitting there playing with his action figures that Acnologia got him. I was shocked to see he was kind around my son and well he looked after us.

He acted as if he really was my grandfather. I walked over to my son as he had my blonde hair but it was in the same messy spiky style as Natsu's. He had Natsu's onyx eyes and toothy grin along with acting like him at times. "Nash want something to eat?" I asked as he looked at me. "PANCAKES" he soon shouted excited jumping up rushing to me. He soon hugged me as I couldn't help but smile and hug back. I may of missed Natsu but in the end I think I made the right choice. I was so happy when Nash Jude Heartfilla Dragneel was born. 

I honestly thought I would be a horrid mother and a failure at it also. But this moment to see my son happy, safe and healthy just made me feel as if I wasn't as much as a failure. "Chocolate chip pancakes coming up" I soon spoke using my hand to play with his hair. Nash gave out an excited cheer before pulling away from the hug. I headed to the kitchen with him following me. No matter what I had to do, I would keep him safe. Nash was everything to me now. My body, heart and brain all making sure I would put him first.

Before myself. 

Before even going back to Natsu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys.

No Preview just yet.
As no idea when I will update this next.

Most likely very soon but I wanted to get this out there so you guys may have it.
Anyways for this book there is a competition out right now in my book called 'Reds Book Of Random'.

With this competition you can make your own character that will play a pretty large part of this strange plot for this book.

I will also like to say this.
This book might not be as long as the first one or it could be longer.
I am not sure just yet.

I hope you enjoy your small taste of the second book.

~Red