Chapter 18, Treaty

Natsu's Pov, 

Once Levy had opened a portal in front of me, Nash and my father she came through asking for me and Nash to come through at once to finally make peace with Reapers for good. I wasn't in any shock. I knew Lucy would win. Whenever she put her mind to it, she always got the ending she wanted. Nash rushed through right away to see his mother as he was a mothers boy. I was when I was younger but turned into a daddies boy when my mother died. I went through the portal with Levy as my father warned me that we needed that treaty made.

Once through we saw Mirajane, Erza and Lucy together and look my way. "Mission done" Lucy spoke as I saw the fire in her eyes but with it, I saw guilt and sadness. Nash rushed to his mother hugging her asking if she kicked anyone's butt. "KAWAII" Mirajane was shouted jumping up and down as Nash was confused as Lucy got to his height. "This is my good friend Mirajane, your Godmother and Aunt" Lucy soon explained shocking me at the 'Godmother' part as Nash nodded and gave Mirajane a toothy grin that matched my own.

"HE IS A MINI NATSU, NATSU WOULD BE CUTE AS A BLONDE" Mirajane shouted as she was fast at hugging Nash getting him to tell her everything about him. Lucy and Laxus took over the meeting explaining to me that Jose had taken over as I was in shock about him being a reaper. Laxus explained that an Angel must of blocked the scent to stop me or anyone finding out as his grandfather, Makarov the old ruler of the Reapers went missing fighting him with the Angel Jenny. "With this treaty, I want to find Makarov Dreyar" Lucy looked toward me.

Her eyes demanding as that did turn me on slightly. She was a mix of new and old. She wasn't scared of showing emotion and her true self any longer what I was glad but she had that fire for a game, for a fight even still. "Yes, My Lady" I replied walking up to Lucy and taking her right hand before kissing it. Lucy's cheeks went slightly red as she smiled toward me. Laxus sighed shaking his head as I kept hold of Lucy's hand and kept her next to me as Mirajane and Nash were still in a deep conversion. 

"I am guessing My Lady wants to question Jose?" I soon asked as Lucy smirked toward me. "We are to" she answered as I smirked slightly also. "I will have the crown for now, I once tried stealing it myself but now I hope we find Gramps alive" Laxus soon spoke looking away with guilt in his eyes as Mirajane noticed it right away getting up and making sure Nash stayed next to her. "One, I will babysit and two Laxus that was long ago when Ivan messed with your head" Mirajane said giving her sweet smile.

I saw a smile grow on Laxus's face as he nodded as I looked toward Erza. "Where are Levy and Wendy?" I asked as Erza was now leaning on a wall with her eyes closed. "Market with Lisanna and Elfman to spread news of Laxus returning to the throne" Erza answered as I nodded as we wanted the new about that around fast. "I will get everyone to return from attacks, scout posts and so on and say the war is over" Laxus informed us as Lucy and I both nodded. "Shall we have some fun?" Lucy asked looking toward me.

The fire that I fell in love with in her eyes. The fire that even made me make that contract with her so long ago. "Of course" I answered as we headed out the room, Nash tried following until Mirajane grabbed the back of his shirt holding him back smirking the hint of the devil in her eyes. "Did you not hear? I am babysitting" Mirajane sang as Nash went slightly pale at the sound of Mirajane's voice. "Erza save my son" I ordered before fully leaving as Nash looked very thankful as Lucy and I walked awhile until we got into a questioning room.

Ivan was tied on one wall on the left while on the other was Jose. "Together in a cell?" I asked confused as Lucy smirked move letting go of my hand walking up to Jose who looked in pure fear. "I want Ivan to understand why I was the Queen's TOP Guard Dog" Lucy spoke in her old tone when we questioned others. She got me to do the hurting but now she had the power and she looked like she was about to enjoy every last bit of this. I had the door closed and a spell that no one could hear around the room.

Ivan was gagged and looked confused as Lucy made different types of tools and weapons float slightly behind her, all made of blue flames while some had golden glow. "Seems you are making the flames your own" I spoke walking over to Lucy who looked toward me. "You will have a mix of blue and gold, very rare" I spoke kissing her mark on her neck getting her to turn fully red and bit her bottom lip. "And here you are with the teasing" Lucy mumbled as I chuckled and looked toward Jose.

"I suggest saying what she wants" I spoke in a deadly tone as he looked in more fear with the flash backs of the past playing through his head. Back then I hurt him in that hospital. I enjoyed doing so and now I was able to watch the fear in him rise once more. It was great seeing when weaklings were in true fear. "Where shall we start? Lucy?" I asked as she smirked grabbing a dagger fast and stabbed it into Jose's knee making him scream in pure pain. "With where Makarov is and making sure he can never walk again" Lucy answered.

I saw something that shocked me. 

A look in her eyes that reminded me of Acnologia.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter Preview: 

  Soon as I got in there I saw Michelle away sitting on the bed with chains on her arms. She was looking toward me with no emotion on her face. "You are out of the Angel Control forum but your mind has not" I spoke sighing closing the room walking toward my sister to see she her wrist were cut slightly and were bright red. She was trying to struggle out the chains. "My leaders will save me, they always promised to" Michelle then spoke harshly as I put my hand on her cheek making her flinch and be shocked.