Chapter 15, No Choice

Lucy's Pov Still, 

I looked at the man who had to of been Ivan. He had black hair and tanned skin. Ivan sported a unique-looking beard; a chin curtain, with several lines of facial hair around his mouth shooting upwards in an odd pattern. He was wearing an ornate cloak along with a dress shirt and an ascot tied in a full Windsor knot. Michelle, Jose and Ivan were all standing there in front of me, Laxus and Mirajane. "I do not have time to mess with you lot" I spoke my voice having no emotion as I made a blue flame whip in my hand.

Michelle had no emotion on her face, looking right at me. "Jose is mine" Mirajane spoke as she moved faster than I could blink or even breath. She was punching Jose into a wall the hit making him cough up blood soon as her fist touched him. When he landed on the wall blood was no dripping down his mouth. Mirajane moved again toward him as I knew she would be able to finish without help. "Laxus" I spoke as he moved just as fast as Mirajane toward this Ivan. Unlike Jose he saw the attack coming. 

Laxus and Ivan ended up fighting around the room, moving so fast it was as if they was teleaporting. My sister and I were looking at each other, her left hand holding her shield while in the other she was holding a sword. "Michelle you got out of their control once you can do it again" I spoke as my heart was dying to have my sister back. To regain a person I had lost in the past. After what happened. After watching everyone die around me when I was younger. It did nearly make me lose all sanity.

If it wasn't for my contract with Natsu, if it wasn't the fact that he was there.... I would of ended up in a mental home. People there were beaten and tried to be put back to normal with ways that even I would ban. "Sister I am here to bring you with me. To show you the true path. I want you to join us" Michelle only replied as her face and even her eyes had no emotion. This wasn't like her. They had changed her into something. This wasn't the sister who was over emotional. I had to get her back.

I had to find a way to stop the angels from controlling her mind, soul and body. "Join them? Michelle they killed our parents they killed you" I spoke as Michelle was looking at me up and down before shaking her head slightly. "Big Sister, you need to pick here join and have what is to come easy or fight me and make me drag you to them to where you will be put through much pain to clean you from the King Demon's control" Michelle soon informed me as my grip on the whip tightened. 

"They send you, they are using you as if you are a puppet. I am not anyone's puppet" I spoke using my whip to slash at my younger sister. She used her shield to block as I tried using my flames to burn her shield or to even melt it. I had no affect to it. Then again they had many years to upgrade to fight me. Vines came out the ground and toward me as I jumped backwards. I nearly got hit with one of Laxus's attacks. This room was way to small to have three different battles inside. I had to take mine outside.

"Michelle" I spoke loudly making my whip go out as she looked at me, her head tilting side ways. She acted as if she was confused but her face and eyes had zero emotion. "I do not wish to fight you" I spoke standing there. Even with me acting as if I had no emotions I couldn't fight my sister. I didn't want to harm my younger sister. I wanted her back. "Did you know that Acnologia is our grandfather?" I soon asked as shock showed in her eyes. Michelle was looking at me pure shock in her eyes but her face having no emotion.

"Our grandfather wants to kill everyone, take me to the angel leader. I wish to start a treaty to stop him" I then spoke loudly as Michelle walked toward me. She was still holding her weapons as I stood my ground. I wasn't going to back away. I knew that the plan was risky. That doing this could of gave them a chance to 'clean' me as Michelle put it. "You really have changed sister" Michelle spoke as I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad sign. I had to pray that Erza would show up very soon.

I had a feeling we would need someone else to help with these fights. Mirajane just came back from the dead, she would be rusty at fighting. Laxus I wasn't sure on. I was still in some shock seeing him. Knowing now that he was a reaper. "Does your demon know you were going to ask this?" Michelle asked moving her sword to under my neck. I could feel the sharp blade at the center of my neck as she wanted the truth. "He does not" I answered as we was looking into each others eyes. This wasn't going to go well with Natsu.

Not at all. He wanted to wipe the angels out. "So our grandfather is the most deadly thing in all the worlds well now that bastard of yours is" Michelle spoke as something in me snapped. Hearing her she spoke ill of my son. I felt rage building up inside of me as I was able to move backwards and ducking as I used my legs to trip Michelle. With this we both ended up falling onto the floor. We both got up fast, both being on our feet at the same time. I moved around as Michelle tried to hit me with her sword.

"That bastard is you nephew" I nearly shouted upset as I was ducking, moving side to side as fast as I can to not be hit by her sword. Michelle was able to cut my side once it bleeding pretty bad. It was stinging like hell but I kept moving until it felt as if everyone was going slowly. "Let the power of the fairies help you" I heard two voices speaking at the same time. One sounding just like my mother and the other just the same as my grandmother. I took a breath as I stopped moving. Michelle moved her sword to strike me down.

"LADY LUCY MOVE" Mirajane shouted worried, before the blade could even touch me I caught it in between my two hands as Michelle was unable to push it forward or pull it back. "Anyone who threatens my son even you will die a painful death" I spoke harshly as Michelle was looking at me. Her face was in shock. "I protect my family and my Heartfilla side were all murdered in front of me" I then spoke as with all of this. With all these past years, was this really my sister anymore? 

She acted nothing like the Michelle I once knew. Her voice was the same, her looks but the one that made her my sister was gone. Her feelings. Her own thoughts. Her own free will. As much as I wanted her back at that moment I knew it wouldn't happen. I had to fight her. I had to maybe even kill her. I had no choice in the matter. I had to put my own son first. I had to keep him safe. It was him or my sister. As much as I loved Michelle, she did die once. Twice if you count the time in my own mind. She was gone.

She had died many years ago. The only choice I could see at the time was to fight back, to end her and all angels who threatened my son. I wasn't going to lose my family and watch them die again. As I pushed myself to put my feelings back, once I accepted that I had to kill my own sister, I heard my grandmother's voice once again whispering in my ear. "I summon you, leader of the Zodiac's.... LEO THE LION" I shouted as a golden seal came in front of me in the middle of Michelle's sword. It being between me and Michelle.

Her sword was broken in half by the seal as Michelle moved backwards looking at me in shock. My hands were giving off a golden glow as the zodiac symbol showed on my hand as the seal soon turned into a person....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter Preview: 

  "I know what it is but why do I have to wear one of those?" Nash then asked as knowing me and how much I tease Lucy. I would most likely do the same to our son at times. Well then again maybe most of the time. "Because your mother is being crowned Queen that day as well as you being crowned Prince to the people" I then answered and explained as Nash nodded. He had his mothers brains. I was thankful for that. My mind then went to Lucy. I was wondering what she was doing.