Chapter 16, Sister...

Meanwhile, Natsu's Pov,

Nash was very skilled in using his flames. He didn't have any problem in using normal flames. When it came to black flames he struggled. They was more powerful. My own father and I well bonded pretty fast with him. He was my son. Even if we didn't get along I would protect and help him. "When is mum getting back anyways?" Nash soon asked as we had finished training. He was protective with the ones he cares for. That made me smile in a way. I knew that even if I wasn't around he would protect his mother.

"Unsure" I answered as the fairy known as Sky soon came into the training room. "Lucy's plan is for me to somehow build a treaty between Fairies and Demons. So Demon King how you plan on helping me with that?" Sky soon asked as I could tell she didn't like me one bit. I couldn't blame her after what my father was forced to do many years ago. "Might wanna start with working your sass" Nash replied for me as Sky rolled her eyes crossing her arms. I just chuckled using my hand to ruffle Nash's hair.

He laughed slightly getting my hand out of his hair. "For now we should let father and son bond" My father soon spoke moving next to Sky. He was the past King. He had word in whatever that was made or done. Well when he wanted word in it. "I shall work with you on the treaty" my father then spoke as Sky rolled her eyes once again and nodded them both leaving the training room. "She hates you two" Nash pointed out as I nodded. It had been many years since I truly smiled. And bright emotions in me again.

Seeing Nash the first time, knowing how he was alive along with Lucy. It just brought everything back. I felt as if I could be my self again. "Mum talked about these ruling classes... Do I really have to take that?" Nash soon asked his hands behind his head as he was standing there thinking. Much of me was in him but there was also much of his mother in him. A real mix of us both. "Yes you do. You are the Prince Of Demons and most likely to be the next King" I then asked as Nash smirked slightly.

I had a feeling he liked the idea of ruling and being in charge. Much like I did around that age and Lucy when she was in her teens. I had known Lucy for many human years. Seeing our son reminded of the time I was with her but also reminded me of myself. "Then again you do need to get a suit fitted for the wedding" I then spoke as Nash soon lost his smirk looking at me fast. "A suit?" he asked not liking the idea of wearing one. "Yes a suit it is what you wear" I answered as Nash rolled his eyes.

"I know what it is but why do I have to wear one of those?" Nash then asked as knowing me and how much I tease Lucy. I would most likely do the same to our son at times. Well then again maybe most of the time. "Because your mother is being crowned Queen that day as well as you being crowned Prince to the people" I then answered and explained as Nash nodded. He had his mothers brains. I was thankful for that. My mind then went to Lucy. I was wondering what she was doing.

I personally never been to the Reaper World to what I remember. My father says I went some times as a child but that was way to many years ago to remember. I knew Lucy. She had her old planning smirk when she left. She was her old self in a way. I knew if she really needed me she would press the mark. That she would summon me. It would be a pain to get to the world but I would find a way to get to her.

Back With Lucy's Pov, 

My eyes widen with shock to see Loke standing in front of me. "Fairy Queens have been known to use us Celestail Guards" Loke spoke turning his head to looking at me as he smiled. He was a Fairy this whole time? "I know what you are thinking. I ain't a Fairy I am a spirit" Loke soon spoke answering the question that I had thought. In a way reading my mind what very much shocked me. Loke turned his head to face Michelle. "Seeing the angels control a Heartfilla makes me sick and annoyed" Loke spoke.

He knew it was Michelle in just one look. I did look toward my own sister. She was making her sword regrow itself. Slowly fixing and getting back to normal. "You have to pick the hard way" Michelle spoke her voice having the tiniest bit of guilt and sadness. It was easy to for me to pick up on it. In a way it gave me some hope that she was in there. That my real sister could have a small chance. I wouldn't let her near my son. I would pick him first. As she is my sister I had to give some hope and chance.

"Sister..." I whispered holding all emotion back from my voice and face. Most likely saw some in my eyes as she rushed toward us. Loke had a golden glow come from his hands as he moved toward her. Both of them fighting as Michelle's sword went to slice Loke's hand in half but the glow protected it as if it was a shield. I some reason felt weak. Summoning Loke must of took a lot of power. I was only good at the blue flames. I wasn't the best and needed more training but this would take much more.

My eye caught Mirajane as she punched Jose through the wall of the building. She was breathing heavy as she looked as if she was about to pass out. As Loke was dealing with my own sister, I moved toward her. I ended up catching her just in time as she moved backwards. Soon her demonic look turned back to the normal sweet looking girl I knew. "I am still not use to being alive yet" Mirajane whispered smiling at me. I smiled slightly. "That is fine" I replied helping her stand and keep balance.

Soon rushing toward the hole was Lisanna and Elfman who were standing there staring at us shocked. Their eyes watering. "Hello Lis, Elfman. I am back" Mirajane spoke as they rushed to her hugging her. I got out the hug letting them do so. "SISTER" Lisanna and Elfman would shout with joy the three of them now crying badly hugging as reapers were outside watching shock. Laxus was soon punching Ivan through the hole made by Mirajane. Their eyes widen seeing Laxus as he moved to stand next to me.

"So you are a Reaper?" I asked asked looking at him. Laxus sighed nodding. "Half, mother was human" Laxus then explained as I nodded. I turned around to see Michelle was still fighting Loke. "Get Jose and that Ivan tied up" I soon ordered as Mirajane got out the hug with her siblings. "Yes, Lady Lucy" Mirajane spoke bowing slightly as now she looked fine. Able to stand. Seeing her siblings once again. It gave her joy, so much she could move once again. When I first saw Michelle in a way I felt better.

Mirajane and Laxus went to do my order as I moved toward the fight between Loke and Michelle. I felt weak yes but if there was hope my sister could come back...

Seeing Mirajane with her siblings just made me miss my sister more.

I wanted her back

I was going to try.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Preview Unavailable.
Red Too Lazy To Make One.