Chapter 1, Missing Boy

Lucy's Pov, 

I was making pancakes as Nash ran off to go change. My mind was always thinking of what would happen if Natsu really did find us. Acnologia... I was shocked he treated us as family. Treated us as if we was the only thing that mattered to him. At first I thought he wouldn't even try and connect to Nash but he was there and became his father figure. To Nash, Acnologia was his grandfather and protector. My mind soon started to question if Natsu was even still looking. It had been seven long years.

My mind kept thinking that he would of given up by now but then my heart was different. My heart believed that he was going to find us one day and that we could be a family. As much as I liked the idea of Nash being with his father and to be in Natsu's arms again, I was scared that Acnologia would not agree. All he had ever asked was not to bring up Natsu around him or try and leave this mansion without permission. As I have followed them rules, I had seen why my grandmother could of fell for Acnologia.

He was surprising nice and caring. Well at first I didn't think that but after getting to know my grandfather I could see he wasn't just some monster or demon. Soon as I finished making the pancakes and put them on a plate I heard a crash upstairs. It sounded as if a window had been destroyed. My mind and heart started t race as I dropped everything and rushed to Nash's room. Once I entered my eyes widen as the window next to his bed was gone, broken glass was everywhere and Nash was also missing.

I felt my hands start to shake as my eyes started to water. "ACNOLOGIA" I soon shouted as loud as I could as some reason whenever I called him he always heard and showed up. "What i-" I heard Acnologia behind me as he looked around sniffing the air. "Someone else was here" he muttered coldly as I could hear the rage in his voice. Soon I noticed the bloodlust in his eyes as some tears went down my cheeks. "They took Nash" I manged to speak my voice cracking mid sentence. I had felt as if I failed.

I felt as if my whole world around me was crashing around. Acnologia soon put his hand on my shoulder. "I will go after them, stay here" he ordered as I could tell by his voice he meant it. I hugged myself nodded. "Just bring my son back" I whispered as Acnologia soon moved fast out the hole where the window once was. I moved my right hand to cover my mouth. Nash please remember your training. Please be safe.

Meanwhile, Nash's Pov, 

I was very shocked when some woman with lavender colour hair that went down under her shoulders. She had a lighter type of purple colour eyes and had very pale skin colour. She was wearing a closed black coat with a high collar with dark bottoms and boots along with it. When she came into my room she put some type of chains on my wrist and took me out through the window she crashed through. The chains were holding back my power to burn her to a crisp. "Who the hell are you?" I shouted annoyed.

She was carrying me over her shoulder as she seemed to be stronger than she looked. "Sky Cipher, you should be grateful I just saved you from Acnologia the death dragon demon" she replied her voice was pretty harsh as I was confused. My grandfather was known as 'Death Dragon Demon'? That was news to me. "My grandfather would never hurt me" I snapped nearly shouting as I was soon thrown onto the ground. I looked up at the girl to see she was around 16-17 years old.

"Grandfather?" she asked shocked as I moved onto my feet. "Yeah he is my grandfather and if he doesn't get his hands on you my mother will and that will be a way more painful death" I soon answered with a threatening tone. Sky only just smirked as she moved some of her hair behind her shoulder. She seemed to be a sassy type of tomboy. "Please if kidnapping you was so easy I could take your weak mother on who couldn't even sense me" she laughed as that hit a nerve. She was now laughing slightly.

I could feel the air getting warmer by the second as she soon stopped laughing and looked around. I could tell by her face she was worried as I looked down to see the chains was slowly melting. Sky soon faced toward me, pure shock on her face. "How on earth does a demon child have this much power" she whispered shocked stepping back slightly. "I have my mothers and fathers power mixed together, Grandfather always told me I with it I can be the most powerful demon there ever was" I soon smirked.

I was getting cocky. Sky soon started thinking. "Fine I will take you back but after I get to know you demon boy, you seem interesting" Sky soon clicked her fingers the chains dropping off my arms as the heat around us started to die down. "I have never been out the house before, this could be fun" I gave off a toothy grin as Sky smiled at me to. "Whats the name kid?" she soon asked. "Nash, Nash Heartfilla" I answered using my mothers surname. I knew what my fathers surname was but I didn't know him.

I knew it would be super unlikely to even meet him and what grandfather tells me that side of my family is nothing but traitors and murders. 

Meanwhile, Erza's Pov, 

I was standing outside the forbidden forest, next to me was my six year old son. Rika. After the angels gave up and the reapers started a new war... Jellal and I got close once again but this time we had permission to be together. We didn't take long until we became a thing and for me to have our young son. Many people had given up on finding Lucy and I could even see King Natsu was very slowly giving up himself. I was never going to give up on my best friend. Everyone who had tried to help me find her got hurt in this forest.

I knew low powered demons wouldn't be able to help me so I choice to work with my son. He was even more powerful than me and his father. He had a mix of us both. He was a vampire who could grow angel wings and use my and Jellal's magic. He acted very much like me but had his father's brains. "Remember no telling your father what we are doing he thinks we are on training mission" I soon looked at my young son who smirked. "Don't worry mum I won't" he replied as he was excited to help me out.

Jellal and I did rarely take him on our missions with us as they always lead to a fight. This was the first non-training mission we was going on. I knew my son could handle himself. This time we wasn't coming out of this forest until we had Lucy or her child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Everyone!
For the people who entered the competition the winner is SkysCodes and Sky is the character she made. Hope you all enjoy and well let us get deeper into the story of Heartfilla and Dragneel family history ;)

Next Chapter Preview: 

  I kept reading it over and over again confused. My grandmother wrote this? I put the book down staring at the necklace one again. I took a deep breath as I picked it up, putting it on. Soon as the necklace was on it gave off a golden glow. I was very shocked. I then looked at the notebook once again picking it up and turning the page over. I ended up sitting on a wooden box in the attic. This book could of held the question I needed to know. Why did Acnologia hate the Dragneel family line.