Chapter 6, Badass Mother

Nash's Pov, 

Reiki, Sky and I got back to the tree top village to see many people holding weapons and their wings out. Reiki looked around shocked as soon a young girl looking around the age of 14 came rushing over to us. The girl had brown hair that she keeps tied up in twin-tails and a set of bangs that hanged in unkempt waves over her forehead. She was wearing a short orange dress with a halter neck and lace worn over dark tights. On her arms, She also had long sleeves that wrap around just below her shoulders and flare down into large, embroidered cuffs. 

On her feet, she wearied long, light brown boots. "Reiki, Nash this is Zera our leader" Sky spoke as Zera smiled at me and Rika. I smiled slightly as Reiki only crossed his arms. "Welcome, Nash you look like a male version of our old friend Anna" Zera soon spoke as I was a little confused on who this Anna was. It was easy to see that Sky was very close to her. "Who is this Anna?" I soon asked as sadness was both in Sky's and Zera's eyes. Wasn't I aloud to ask? I know their friend died and I did feel sorry but they both brought her up first.

"She was a very important person to the Fairy world but was killed by the Dragneel Demon Family" Zera soon explained as I froze up. My father's side of the family? All I really knew about my father was that my mother loved him and that he was some murder and traitor. Hearing this just proved that my grandfather was right about him. "NASH" I soon heard my mother's voice echo around the forest. I turned around fast looking around as Reiki, Sky and Zera all looked at me confused. "Nash?" Sky asked sounding worried.

I soon headed toward the exit. My mother was out in this forest? With me I knew my grandfather wouldn't be to upset but my mother? He got upset just when she tried checking on us in training. "NASH" I heard my mother shout once again as I kept moving jumping out the tree. I was lucky to have my grandfather's training as I landed on my feet without any pain. I wouldn't lie my grandfathers training was pure evil in honest truth. Everyone time I did one mess up I got my butt badly beaten. He was strict.

He always explained he wanted to be to be ready to protect mother. He always spoke about people coming into the forest after her. People who would hurt her. So I never complained at the training. At first I messed up a lot but soon I was able to catch up pretty fast not messing up as much and it was rare for me to mess up or well getting caught that I messed up. I kept moving until I was out of the tree top village. I started to sniff the air as I looked around hoping that my mother was safe from the people grandfather told me about.

"Nash what is with you?" I soon heard Sky behind me as she was slightly out of breath. I didn't answer as I caught my mother's scent. I started moving once again as I could hear some footsteps following behind me. Soon we reached a dark side of the forest. I could even feel the air was much darker. I looked around to then see my mother jumping back missing a hit with a whip that was glowing yellow. "MUM" I shouted as she turned her head seeing me. "Thank god" she whispered letting out a sigh of relief. 

Her head soon turned around as she moved to her side, catching the whip with her hand. I stood there shocked at how she did so. I had never seen my mother fight before. Grandfather never trained her and always made sure she was locked away in the mansion. I turned my head to see Zera, Sky and Reiki. Both Zera and Sky had their eyes widen staring at my other. Reiki and I both looked at them confused. I then turned back to see my mother pulling the whip forward. This made another woman come into view.

She had messy short pink hair and crazy blood thirsty, blue eyes. She was wearing all black leather as she was glaring at my mother. "Want to keep dancing?" my mother asked as smirk showing on her face. I stared in pure shock as I could see my mother was enjoying this fight. There was something in her eyes. A type of fire that I had never seen before. "Even back at Earthland you was a monster Heartfilla" the woman soon nearly shouted as I froze. A monster? First my grandfather and now my mother?

My mother's smirk grew, moving fast and kicking the woman around the face making her fall to the ground. Her nose was now bleeding slightly as she looked up toward my mother. "Who do you work for?" my mother asked harshly as the woman moved back onto her feet her whip giving off more of a golden glow. My mother soon jumped back to miss a dagger being thrown at her. The dagger getting stuck in the tree now next to her. "Watch your back Lucy Heartfilla" the girl snapped before she vanished.

My mother rolled her eyes. "It is cute on how people still think they can play the master of games" my mother soon laughed before she took a breath. I was in 100% shock. I had never seen her like this before. "You really are just like Anna Heartfilla" Sky spoke moving toward my mother as I froze. Their friend was an Heartfilla? My mother turned her head looking at Sky, her eyes having pure bloodlust making me step back. Reiki was staring at my mother with shock. "Sky Cipher, you dare try to use my son to murder his own father" my mother nearly shouted.

Pure rage was in her voice as her face soon had no emotion. "How did you?" Sky asked shocked as my mother touched a necklace. "My grandmother was smarter than any of you give her credit for but with what I learnt today I am taking my son and we are leaving this place" my mother soon answered as Sky stepped back making a sword grow out of her hand. Zera was still in shock along with Reiki. I on the other hand moved fast to stand in front of my mother. "You have to go through me first" I snapped.

Sky looked at me and then at my mother. My mother soon pulled me behind her making me shock. "Both Acnologia and you just want to use my son in destroying the Underworld Kingdom. As the mate and lover of Natsu Dragneel I cannot let this happen" my mother soon spoke as I looked at her shocked. Even after what my grandfather told me, even after finding out that these people had killed my mothers grandmother.... She was still loyal toward my father? Did she even know?

"How can you love one of the people who murdered Anna?" Sky asked her voice raised as her purple eyes had turned red. "Because my grandmother asked me not to blame them. She told me she was glad that they did it" my mother answered as Sky froze, pure shock all over her face as her eyes started to water. My mother moved toward her. "You was my grandmothers best friend when she was a teenager. I thank you for trying to go full out on getting revenge and out of anyone I know that feeling for wanting revenge" my mother spoke.

I was pure out confused and shock about this. I had never seen this side of my mother. Zera walked forward smiling slightly. "Lucy Heartfilla. I haven't seen you since you was born" she spoke as my jaw dropped. It then hit me on how they both knew my grandmother and looked as if they was to young to even know them. "I do feel as if I have seen you before" my mother spoke removing her hand from Sky's shoulder. "To see you wear the necklace made to protect your family makes me have hope" Zera soon whispered.

Reiki soon moved forward in front of my mother before bowing. "Lucy Heartfilla, I am the son of Erza and Jellal Fernandes. I have been given the mission to find you and bring you home" Reiki soon spoke as my mother started at him in shocked. "Well it's about time someone knocked Erza up" my mother soon spoke as Reiki looked at her shocked. "Stop bowing, it just reminds me of what I was" my mother soon spoke as Reiki stood up straight. I then moved to stand next to him.

I looked at my mother. "What you was? What was that even? You acted as if you was a different person all together" I soon asked as my mother moved to my height. "Many years ago at the age of 15 my whole family was murdered, I was put in a slaughter house where they killed my sister right in front of my eyes. After that I had turned very dark. I made a contract with your father and it was how we met. With this I had hurt and killed many people, good and bad" my mother explained.

This made me change my view of seeing her. All these years my grandfather told me she was weak. That she had to of been locked up in that mansion to keep her safe. After seeing this... After hearing about her own past, it hit me that he lied. With this I felt hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter Preview: 

  "Even when you was training Nash, I kept myself on point I am a Heartfilla. My family is known as the Queen's Guard Dog for a reason" I soon spoke closing my eyes for a second letting my own power get ready to be used before I opened my eyes. Now I was also giving out an dark aura as Acnologia rushed toward me. I knew he was much more powerful than me but I couldn't let him use my son for his privet war. In the end it was his own fault my grandmother died. If he only listened to reason she would be alive.