Chapter 24, Pain

~Lucy's Pov~ 

Something was up with Igneel. I saw he was upset about something. Laxus and I made a plan to force Sting and Rogue into giving us their key into the Angel world. It was a long shot they would give it after a beating, there was a huge chance we would have to force it out of them as well. Once the planning was done I left the room to see Natsu smiling at Nash who shouted a loud 'aye' getting me to smile toward them. "Mum" Nash spoke smiling rushing over hugging me as I picked him up. He was getting a little big for me to pick him up.

"The plan started tonight" I looked toward Natsu walking over as he nodded kissed my forehead. I noticed Michelle watching Natsu carefully while leaning on the wall as I looked toward her. "Michelle everything alright?" I asked as she stopped leaning off the wall crossing her arms. "Fine" she answered in a mumble walking off down the hall as Erza and Mirajane came out with questioning looks. "Mira" I spoke as Mirajane nodded going after my sister as Erza informed us she was going home and would meet back here for the mission.

We let her go as I knew she wanted to check on her own son and husband. "Shouldn't you be getting back and checking on the Kingdom?" I soon asked as Natsu pulled me closer to him, nearly making me drop Nash. After looking after Nash for so many years I was used to that. "My father has that covered, I want time with my soon to be wife and son" Natsu answered with his toothy grin making me laugh and put Nash on the ground. "I li-" before I could finish I grabbed my head in pain getting Natsu and Nash call me worried.

"Something is wrong" I whispered felling weak nearly falling as Natsu caught me in a second holding me close to him. "Nash go get Mirajane" Natsu ordered as Nash nodded running off as Natsu picked me up in a princess hold. "I got you" he whispered as I buried my face into his chest feeling cold. He understood warming himself up for me. He took me to our room as he froze in shock as I moved my head in shock to see Acnologia leaning on the wall. "So Igneel figured it out" Acnologia spoke smirking.

I saw Natsu's eyes widen as he held me slightly tighter. "You dare show your face you bastard?" Natsu asked in some rage as my grandfather only smirked more. "I'm here to see my granddaughter and great grandson" he spoke as Natsu looked toward me in shock and fear. "You are no family to me or him" I snapped as my head started hurting more. My grandfather let out a chuckle. "Seems Mavis failed in seeing your bloodlust was kept checked" he soon spoke as I felt sweat starting to show.

I felt dizzy and light headed. "Whatever you're doing to her stop it" Natsu snapped as my grandfather glared toward him. Pure bloodlust inside of him seeing Natsu. "She has killed many over the years being human now as a demon it has all bubbled up, it is her own bloodlust doing this to her now she cares about hiding it to her son" my grandfather then spoke getting up from the wall as my hand grabbed Natsu's shirt tight as pain was building up in my chest. 

"I wish you luck even with your DNA, that boy will one day go through this, she has to accept that she is a monster to everyone even her own son" my grandfather turned into a black mist that went out the window as Natsu moved me onto the bed laying me down as he grabbed my hand. "When was you going to tell me?" he asked as I was taking deep breaths. "When we got home, I want to explain everything I knew and found out" I answered as Natsu nodded lifting my hand to his face, him kissing it.

Mirajane and Nash were soon rushing into the room. "Lady Lucy" Mira spoke worried coming to my side as Nash looked toward me worried. "Please say you got something to help her Mira" Natsu spoke as Mira put her hand on my forehead. "We will need Wendy, she already is on her way" Mira spoke as my hands grip on Natsu's tightened as the pain got worse as Natsu looked at me even more worried. "I will go find her. Nash, Natsu you got to keep her awake" Mira spoke before rushing off as even I could tell she knew more than she was saying.

Nash came over sitting next to Natsu looking at me worried. "I will be fine honey" I smiled toward him as he looked even more worried at me. He wasn't buying it like he normally would. "Hey bud, what you think about becoming a big brother?" Natsu asked trying to start off a conversion as Nash turned his head looking toward Natsu shocked and confused. I couldn't help but smile at what Natsu picked to talk about. We would of had to of started this talk with Nash sooner or later. "Is mum pregnant?" Nash soon asked.

"Not yet but we were thinking about the idea" Natsu answered as Nash looked at me as I just couldn't stop smiling. "So what you think?" I asked as he started thinking. "Only if it's a boy" Nash crossed his arms getting me to laugh. "We can't pick the gender like that honey and maybe I want a girl" I spoke as Nash pouted making Natsu chuckle. Soon Wendy and Mira were rushing in the room with Levy behind them. Wendy was coming over to the side putting her hands over my head as they started giving off a green glow.

The pain was soon lessening as I was taking deep breaths once more my grip on Natsu's hand lessening also. "She's going to be ok right?" Nash asked worried as Mira and Levy looked more worried as my eyes slowly closed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter Preview: 

  I looked toward my old man who pushed me into the wall next to the door. It wasn't very hard but he was in front of me. "So I was right huh?" he asked his eyes glowing red as I knew mine were also. "Again old man you want to get to her you go through me, Lucy herself wouldn't turn into something she hated she proved that with the Angels trying to turn her" I spoke harshly but not loud enough for the others to hear in the other room. I knew they wouldn't be listening in.