Chapter 31, I Do

~Nash's Pov, A Week Later~ 

I was so happy when mother and grandfather Igneel got closer and more chatty. Father and Mother had planned all the wedding as I was wearing a open red jacket with white outline with a dark golden top under. Grandfather had made me my own scarf to match his and Father's. I was wearing it standing with Reiki as my Mother's good friend Levy came into the big ceremony room we was all in with a young girl with dark blue hair and red eyes. She was wearing a red dress matching Levy's.

"Levy over here" I heard Aunt Erza nearly shout as today was the day. Mother was marrying my Father and was being crowned Queen. Today marked when I would become Prince but Father was saying there was something else as well but would never tell me what. Levy walked over with the girl smiling. "Boys meet Levy's and Gajeel's daughter Akane" Erza spoke as Reiki said hi as I crossed my arms saying hello. "Now you kids got to sit at the front like Lucy wants understood?" Erza asked a glare in her eyes.

Reiki and I felt scared as I saw Akane did too as we all shouted 'hai' as Levy and Erza walked off both talking. "I wonder where Storm is" Reiki mumbled getting me to raise an eyebrow. "Who?" I asked not remembering a Storm. "She is the daughter of your head guard Gray and Aunt Juvia" Reiki answered as Akane soon pointed out Storm as I saw a girl with even darker hair than Akane with dark blue eyes. She was wearing an green dress matching Juvia who was next to her. Storm ran over jumping on Reiki hugging him. 

"Storm" Reiki shouted his face turning red as me and Akane smirked seeing. "They likkkeeeee each other" Akane and I spoke as Storm pulled away from her hug, her face burning bright red as both of them shouted at me and Akane to shut up. This just made me laugh as Akane shook her head putting her hands on her hips. "Dude how it feel about being a full Prince now?" Reiki soon asked trying to change subject fast. "Don't feel any different" I answered shrugging as Storm looked slightly shock.

"But now you can order nearly everyone around to do what you want" Akane soon spoke as I sat down in a chair leaning back. "I ain't that mean people who have their rights too" I spoke as I sounded like my mother. Akane and Storm were staring toward me in shock as Reiki sat next to me offering a high five. I smiled giving him a high five. "Best Prince ever" Reiki spoke laughing as I laughed slightly as the two girls sat down. "I heard your mother is pregnant again Storm" Akane soon spoke as we looked toward Storm.

"Yeah she is driving father crazy it makes me laugh" Storm replied with a giggle as I soon saw her mother hugging Gray's arm who was trying to be on guard. Many of the guards laughing at him slightly. "Those guards betters stop laughing before Aunt Erza sees" I spoke as the others agreed with me. Everyone was getting to their seats as my Grandfather and this Makarov dude was standing at the altar with the Angels Sherry and Lyon. Today also marked the peace treaty my Mother set up. I was taking a deep breath as I heard the music start.

We all stood up turning our heads as the doors opening to show my Mother and Father.

They both looked so happy as they was walking down the isle. My Father whispering in my Mother's ear making her face go red as he was smirking. "Teasing her like always" I heard Mirajane and Levy whisper behind as they was sitting be me and Akane. Once at the altar everyone was told to be seated by my Grandfather. We all sat down as my Grandfather started talking about how they was coming together as one. How this marriage marked a truce as I just noticed Jellal standing with the Angels. He must of gotten there as everyone got to their seats.

My Mother and Father moved to stand not far from each other but looking toward as Aunt Erza moved behind my Mother taking her bouquet of flowers as they was doing their vows. Gray was walking over pulling the rings out his pocket handing them to my Mother and Father. While finishing their vows they was putting the rings on each other as they smiled. I saw by my Mother's eyes she was so happy for this day. As much I hated the idea of my father getting more attention for a small while, I wanted her to be happy.

She was happy and safe with him. I had to agree to that no matter what. That was when they said it. "I Do" they both spoke at the same time as Grandfather announced them as Mrs and Mr Dragneel. Everyone was clapping and cheering, evening myself. My father had pulled my mother into a kiss while the cheering my was going on as my Mother's face got redder as she kissed back. This made more of the girls in the room cheer as the leaders standing there were only clapping. After the kiss I was asked to come over to stand with my parents.

"I now show you King Natsu Dragneel, Queen Lucy Dragneel and Crowned Prince Nash Dragneel" my Grandfather nearly shouted everyone cheering once again as I stood there in some come as My mother kissed my cheek. "Surprise" she whispered as I smiled toward her and hugged her. She hugged back as afterwards I had to sit back down me and Reiki giving each other a small high five for the Crowned Prince thing as the peace treaty was made in front of us all. After an hour of making the treaty we was moved into the ballroom set up for the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some Sexy Kinda Lemony Things Next Chapter!

Next Chapter Preview: 

  Natsu growled slightly as Igneel put his hand on Natsu's shoulder making him stop. "Nash is getting close with a girl" Mirajane spoke smirking as Natsu soon sighed shaking his head as I laughed. "Mirajane let them be friends and wait until they are teens before shipping" I then spoke as Mirajane sighed and nodded in agreement. That was when Natsu and I started to get to work.