Chapter 26, Twin Dragons

~Lucy's Pov~ 

After a whole day of resting in bed with Natsu and Nash running around for me, I was finally able to get on my feet and do our plan. Natsu, Mira and Erza were trying all morning to convince me to rest more but I didn't stand down at all. I was doing this. They all gave up by eleven as I was in the dungeon we had Sherry in as Natsu was by my side. Everyone in the room was in fear everyone but Sherry was gagged. "You will summon the demons, Rogue and Sting" I spoke no emotion in myself or my voice as Sherry was looking toward me with rage and fear.

"The old ways are what hurt you Lucy Heartfilla, that was so long ago Lyon and I took over long after what happened you did happen, we changed our ways the ones who went after you believed in the old ways" Sherry soon spoke as I did think something like could happen. It was highly possible. I soon put my face into Sherry's. "Prove to me you want peace really" I spoke as Natsu broke Sherry's chains shocking her and everyone in the room as I moved my head back closing my eyes.

"Natsu leave" I ordered as I knew he would be looking toward me in shock himself. "You call me if you cannot handle them" he soon spoke leaving the room as I opened my eyes once I heard the door close. I looked toward Sherry who was looking at me in pure shock. "I was a monster once, I still am in a way but in end I want to be better for my son" I soon spoke from my heart, saying the honest truth as I learnt Angels could sense when you was lying. Sherry looked calm no longer having any fear.

"Do this and we will free you and Orga, in end we wish for peace yes we are doing it in harsh ways but in end your old ways started this" I then spoke turning around heading toward the door as I heard Sherry following. We left and headed outside into the castle courtyard. "Once summon they will be here, you sure you want to face them without your lover?" Sherry asked as I turned my head toward her. "I can handle myself" I only spoke as she sighed lifting her hands making a yin and yang seal show on the ground not far in front of us.

Soon two figures were there. Sting and Rogue. They both wearing much different outfits to what I knew before. Sting was wearing a blue vest with golden outer edges and inner edges covered by a prominent trimming of gray fur that appears similar to a feather boa over a short, cream top, leaving his muscular upper abdominals exposed. His arms were covered by dark blue gloves reaching up to his mid-bicep, with their upper edges being adorned by light gray bands hanging down several centimeters. 

He had loose, cream-colored pants, similar to Natsu's, but held up by suspenders, which attached to the pant loops by square-shaped rings that are gold in color. Over them, he dons distinctive dark blue galosh-esque footwear that reaches up to his thighs and attached to the upper edge of his pants. The prominent soles of the "boots" were distinctive in their own right; it has rectangular protrusions pointing upwards on their front portion, reminiscent of square fangs. Sting looked much different to when he was a human and I once knew him. 

I then looked toward Rogue. He now had a thin scar across the bridge of his nose. He was wearing a light-colored leopard-patterned kimono that only covered the right half of his torso, beneath which he had armor that was light in the chest but dark everywhere else; the neck of the armor coils around his own and fastens there appropriately, and his left arm was left uncovered at the shoulder. Around his waist was a very long sash that ties on the right side of his body and loops around the left, and holds a design-adorned piece of white fabric in place over the top of his loose, black pants. 

Around Rogue's left forearm was a black band that has a white ring over the wrist; he completes his outfit with black ankle boots, within which his pants were tucked. His hair was now in a high pony tail with a part of his hair covering his right eye. "You both look very different" I spoke as their eyes widen in shock seeing me as Sherry stepped back looking out of breath. She was weak on power thanks to being locked up. I was shocked she could summon them on the first try. "Lady Lucy Heartfilla or is it Dragneel?" Sting asked soon smirking.

"Soon to be Dragneel" I answered as Rogue was looking around most likely for Natsu. "You are facing us both without your dog means you have a death wish or you are very cocky" Rogue soon spoke no emotion in his voice or face as I shook my head laughing slightly. "Cocky sounds like it, now then you boys will hand over the spell to the Angel world as well as get out of our way in stopping some pointless war" I soon spoke as they looked toward me both no emotion in their faces

"You dare try and order the Twin Dragons?" Sting asked a white glow around him as Sherry ordered him stop and listen to my orders but it only made Rogue have a black glow around him. "Seems I do get to have my fun" I spoke golden glow around myself as both boys were soon in pure shock. "I faced Acnologia and lived you think you both scare me?" I asked loudly golden flames coming from the ground hitting them both and sending them flying into the air. This was where I was going to have my fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter Preview: 

  "You signed your death wish and not even from us" I spoke smirked as Rogue as confused until a sword came through his gut as blood burst out his mouth. "ROGUE!" Sting shouted as Michelle was behind Rogue pulling out her sword kicking Rogue to the ground. "You dare touch MY NEPHEW?" Michelle shouted loudly as Nash was in so much shock. I covered his eyes. "I wish you did not have to see this" I whispered knowing my son would be able to hear. He got his father's hearing after all.