Chapter 29, Makarov Dreyar

~Lucy's Pov Still~ 

I had followed Sherry and Lyon into the mansion then down some stairs into a maze of tunnels. They lead me through as we was outside a cell of an old short man who was looking my way. "Makarov Dreyar, here I thought you would be as tall as Laxus" I spoke as his eyes widen slightly looking toward me as Sherry looked toward Lyon nodding. Lyon sighed opening the cell. "I am Lucy Heartfilla, your Grandson is waiting for you to return home to him" I spoke as my smirk had turned into a smile.

"Today marks a truce between us all, Vampires, Reapers, Angels and Demons alike. I take it you can handle that Sherry" I spoke looking toward her as she only nodded not even daring to look toward me or Lyon. "You haven't betrayed him, you put your people first like a true leader" I soon spoke as she froze up as Lyon was looking toward me with some rage. "I know it was you Heartfilla who killed Jenny so don't stand there acting nice" Lyon snapped as I laughed at his words getting him to get more upset.

"Please, I left Mirajane and Erza behind upstairs like you asked so listen up pretty boy" I spoke my flames lighting the walls up as Sherry was begging me not to hurt Lyon, that he didn't know what he was saying. "I did what I had to, I was protecting my son if she didn't attack near him she would of been alive so remember that will ya. Mess with my family and you will end up dead as that bitch. Think I will forgive what you did to me and my sister?" I asked pushing Lyon into the wall as soon fear and guilt was in his eyes and face.

"Miss Heartfilla you don't wish to break the truce this soon do you?" Makarov spoke getting the flames to die down as I turned my head toward the short man. With some flames on the wall I had a better look at him. He was extremely short, elderly man. He had black eyes and was growing bald with only the outer rims of his head containing white hair. He also had a thick white mustache. He was wearing a white tunic and black pants, all in which was covered by a formal white coat with white fur around the edges. 

With the white tunic he had a casual high collared cape. "You are much lucky I am friends with your Grandson Makarov. Or I wouldn't of bothered coming here" I soon spoke closing my eyes crossing my arms as I heard Makarov chuckle. He was different to many other leaders I had met. He was much wiser and smarter. He was able to understand the tough and deadly act. "You sound just like Master Mavis when she first was in charge of the Fairies" Makarov spoke as I felt some joy from hearing that.

"Let us head back before Mirajane and Erza come crashing down here" I spoke as Lyon and Sherry took me and Makarov through the tunnels and back into the Mansion as Mirajane and Erza was waiting smiling toward us. "Hello, Master, Lady Lucy" Mirajane spoke bowing as Makarov smiled toward her. "Sweet Mira it is good to see you" Makarov spoke walking over as Mirajane and him hugged. "Natsu will be very upset you came here alone Lucy" Erza spoke as I only smiled toward her. "I can handle my soon to be husband" I spoke as Erza nodded.

"How do you plan on keeping everyone at peace Heartfilla? Just takes one other race to destroy what you make today" Lyon asked harshly getting Erza to put a hand on her sword. I turned my head toward him. "Jellal's wife is under my command meaning Vampires will stay under my control, I am soon to be Queen of Demons. Laxus the current Reaper Leader is also under my command just leaves you two" I answered as Lyon looked upset once again. I only chuckled as Erza closed her eyes.

I soon lost my smile as I had a serious face on. "Only together can the races finally kill Acnologia" I soon spoke getting Makarov, Sherry and Lyon to look at me in utter shock. "You think we can kill that monster?" Sherry asked loudly in shock as I nodded. "Takes a monster to kill a monster, you are lucky I am one" I spoke as Sherry was in some fear. Lyon was in utter shock while Makarov had a serious face on him. "I was captured by Acnologia for seven long years, I know his skills, I know his weaknesses. Under my command and plans we can kill him" I soon spoke touching the necklace around my neck.

"Now then I got a curse to undo on a Fairy, Mirajane" I then spoke as Mirajane nodded opening a portal back to the Reaper world. Makarov, Mirajane, Erza and I went through as we saw Laxus, Natsu, Gray, Igneel and Michelle all in the war room looking toward us. "GRAMPS" Laxus soon shouted rushing over hugging his grandfather. "We was meant to go to the Angel world together" Natsu spoke loudly as I walked over pulling him into a kiss. I felt him kiss back right away the stress leaving him. 

I pulled away smiling toward him. "I have to prove to your old man I can handle things alone don't I?" I asked in a whisper as Natsu smirked putting his hand on the back of my waist pulling me closer to him. "God you are lucky I love you Heartfilla" Natsu whispered as I giggled smiling toward him. "Lady Lucy after what you dropped on the Angel leaders they will soon be in contact with Natsu" Mirajane soon spoke getting Natsu to raise an eyebrow. "Now basically all race leaders are in a way in my hand, ready to finally kill that bastard Acnologia?" I asked as Natsu smirked.

I saw a fire in his eye. "Wait we are doing what?" Michelle and Laxus asked in shock as I leaned my head on Natsu's chest. "I just need one more thing and we can end Acnologia's life that is what, with that peace should be ever lasting" I answered calmly as they was in shock. "I have a lot to catch up on, mostly about you it seems Miss Heartfilla" Makarov spoke as I moved away from Natsu to stand in front of his father. Natsu was watching his father carefully shocking me slightly. He had never done that before. Something must of happened between to two. 

"We need to talk" I only spoke in a serious tone as Igneel clicked his fingers as we was no longer in the Reapers castle war room but in the office back in the Demon Kingdom. "Yes Acnologia's granddaughter" he spoke as my eyes widen. He knew. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter Preview: 

  Both seemed keen to learn. "If Lucy is hurt I will be killing your father" Michelle soon spoke as I turned around to see her with her arms crossed, her eyes closed but a serious look on her face. "You would have to get in line for that" I replied as if my father did hurt her, in anyway.....There would be hell to pay