Chapter 19, Family

Lucy's Pov, 

It only took half an hour to Jose to spill that the Angel Jenny had taken Makarov Dreyar. Ivan was trying to yell as Jose under the gag as I had a feeling he had known more as I left the fire dagger in his knee. Jose's bone was melting in his own leg as in end he would never walk on that leg again. I took the gag off of Ivan who spat toward me but before the spit could touch me Natsu had pulled me back and made the spit turn into steam. "My Lady you will over do yourself, please go rest. Leave this part to me" Natsu whispered in my ears.

He then kissed the mark on my neck turning me on slightly right away as I was unknown to why it done so as I bit my bottom lip my face burning up once more as Natsu pulled away from kissing the spot. "F-fine" I spoke stuttering at first as Natsu smirked as he stroke my cheek with the back of two of his fingers softly as I turned my head to him. "Be safe out there" he whispered as I nodded leaving as Natsu's eyes went red looking toward Ivan as I saw true fear hit Ivan's face as I left. I closed the door and headed to my guest room Mirajane put Michelle in.

Soon as I got in there I saw Michelle away sitting on the bed with chains on her arms. She was looking toward me with no emotion on her face. "You are out of the Angel Control forum but your mind has not" I spoke sighing closing the room walking toward my sister to see she her wrist were cut slightly and were bright red. She was trying to struggle out the chains. "My leaders will save me, they always promised to" Michelle then spoke harshly as I put my hand on her cheek making her flinch and be shocked.

"I wished I was able to see you grow up, be there to give you advice on boys and how to be a real Lady of the court" I spoke my heart broken from the fact that was taken from us. The chance to really bond was taken from us but when that happened I was able to bond with Natsu and with that Nash was born. "I will fight for you. I always fought for you and always will Michelle" I then spoke moving my forehead on her as I saw her eyes water. I was getting through to her slowly but the guilt and pity I had to leave her with the Angels for seven long years.

"I want you to meet Nash, I will even take the chains off but please at lest give me a chance to show you, your family" I begged as she was in much shock as I closed my eyes smiling as I moved my hand off her cheek and placed it on top of her hat. "Please Michelle, for old times sake" I whispered as I heard crying getting me to open my eyes and see her crying with her hands covering her eyes as I moved my head back and sat next to her on the bed. "After everything I had done" she spoke in tears.

"You are my sister, I have done worse in the human world as a human" I replied as she moved her hands looking toward me. "I am more of a monster than Natsu ever is" I then looked toward my own hands. "He didn't make me into a monster, I turned myself into one. My hands forever covered in blood" I then added as Michelle was in way to much shock as I then moved my head and hands and took off her chains. "You have a choice take me hostage or meet your family" I got up and offered my hand.

Michelle was looking at her hands and then toward mine as she bit her bottom lip thinking much like I did so. She soon took my hand as she got up. "Only for a day" she mumbled as I smiled as Natsu came into the room seeing Michelle getting him to burst in flames as I was in front of her fast. "NATSU DRAGNEEL THIS IS YOUR FUTURE SISTER-IN-LAW STAND DOWN RIGHT NOW" I shouted in rage as Natsu froze up the flames dying down as Nash showed up behind his leg. "Mirajane said no one could order you around" Nash was looking toward his father.

"Your mother is the only one who can" Natsu mumbled looking away as I walked toward Natsu and Nash, pulling Michelle with me. Michelle didn't like the idea but was going along with it. Once in front of the two I let go of Michelle's hand. "Natsu, Nash this is my little sister" I spoke as Michelle waved slightly as Nash was in front of her in a second. "You look nothing like mum, you sure you two are related?" he asked right away as I sighed. He was way to much like his father. Michelle was annoyed with the question.

"Yes your mother is MY BIG sister" Michelle replied as Nash nodded and gave his toothy grin. "Can we all head outside, Levy came back talking about toys being on for sale, PLEASEEEE" Nash begged as I was looked toward Natsu who smiled toward his son. "Sure" he answered as he already was giving his son nearly everything as Nash jumped in the air and cheered as he grabbed Michelle's hand making her jump. "Come on" he spoke rushing ahead, dragging her alone getting Michelle to giggle slightly as Natsu offered me his hand.

"You will end up spoiling him to much" I spoke taking Natsu's hand as we walked after the two. "Our family is together once more Lucee, of course I will spoil him today" Natsu replied as I used my other hand to hug Natsu's arm slightly as I was smiling. "I hate the fact you missed so much" I whispered as Natsu stopped and put a hand on my cheek making me look toward him. He was smiling toward me as his eyes were showing he felt the same. "Maybe we can have another" he spoke with a slight smirk as my cheeks burned up slightly as my I smiled.

"I kinda like that idea" I replied as Natsu smirked more. "I know what we are doing on that wedding night" Natsu teased as my cheeks burst into a red colour as we started walking once more. "Can't you go one day without teasing?" I asked in a mumble as Natsu chuckled. "Nope" he answered popping the 'p' as honest truth it made me smile even more. He was the same person I fell for. I was glad. He was a tad more protective but that I didn't mind. Soon as we was outside I saw Michelle and Nash both looking around in 'awe' with Levy and Erza next to them. "Shall we get shopping?" Levy asked smiling.

"Lucky I brought my wallet" Natsu spoke as he kissed my forehead as we all headed into town with Natsu, Michelle and Levy ahead. Nash and Michelle both learning about this world from Levy both excited as Michelle had the same childish face as Nash. Erza was walking close to Nash acting as a body guard as Natsu and I walked not far behind looking around. It really felt like my family was finally together once more....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter Preview Not Available