Chapter 21, Death

~Natsu's Pov~ 

Lucy had pure fire in her after hearing Jenny's words. Honest truth I wanted to go in there killing her for her words also but Lucy wanted Nash safe. I wanted him safe but I didn't want to leave Lucy alone with two angels. One of them being Orga. "Natsu get out of here, we will protect Lady Lucy you have to keep the young Prince safe" Levy spoke as a magic book came into her hands as Erza made her wings grow. I muttered curse words under my breath as I headed back the main castle of the Reapers.

Nash shouting at me to let him down and how we needed to help Lucy. "Your mother can handle herself much more than I can help her Nash, she wants you safe and so do I alright, we care about you to much to let you get hurt" I spoke getting him to shut up and go quiet as once at the castle Laxus was rushing over. Mira asked where the attack was once told her she rushed off right away as informed Laxus he had to steal the lightening that would be coming down. He understood what Angel was here after those words.

"Nash I need you to protect this blonde idiot" I spoke putting him down as he looked toward me confused. "I gotta go help your mother and you would be helping us in that way" I explained as he sighed and nodded as Laxus was glaring toward me slightly as I smirked at him before rushing off heading back toward the park my face turning into a serious tone. Like hell I was letting these Angels touch my son or fiancée.

~Lucy's Pov~ 

I had Jenny pinned down to the ground while Erza was keeping Orga away from me. "Might want to spill before I end up killing you and finding out by slowly killing everyone of your kind one by one" I spoke digging me heel into her side getting her to scream in pain as I twisted it also. "Sherry took him off me" she soon shouted as I raised an eyebrow my heel still in her side as I stopped twisting. "Who is Sherry?" I asked as Jenny had tears building up in her eyes. "I am" a female voice spoke behind me as I turned my head to see her.

She had blue eyes, pink hair, large breasts, and a curvaceous body. She was wearing a black vest top and matching skirt. The vest sport a collar and tie reaching only to her mid-chest, and aside from a light cloth band clasped above her navel, her belly and the under-inside portion of her breasts were exposed. She also had a dark hairband with points resembling cat ears. "Sherry huh?" I asked as I made the whip burn into Jenny's skin getting her to scream again as I saw rage build in Sherry's eyes as I saw she cared for her kind.

"Seems that demons has turned you into a monster" Sherry snapped two pink whips showing in her hands as she was glaring toward me. I yawn letting the whip vanish as I left Jenny in the ground. I had hurt her to much for her to use her legs for now. Where my foot was, was one of her pressure points. "He didn't do that, you lot did when you murdered my sister in front of my eyes" I reminded looking toward her with boredom on my face as Michelle was on the ground holding her head in pain.

"How about a deal I let this Angel called Jenny live if you let my sister go and let her be mine" I spoke as Sherry laughed. "The monster has feelings huh?" she asked as I moved fast to be right in front of her my face in her's as I shocked her with my speed. "Says the people who butchered innocent children" I snapped as I grabbed her neck and slammed her into the ground flames start to show around us. There was golden instead of blue like I was used to. These flames seemed more in my control though.

I had Sherry pinned to the ground. "You don't agree to the deal well then I will force it on you" I spoke using the flames to attack Sherry's legs burning them. She screamed in pure pain. "LADY SHERRY" the unknown male shouted as I walked over to Jenny who was now laying on her back trying to move her legs, crying slightly. "Your friend has picked for you to die" I spoke as she looked toward me in pure fear. I made a golden flame sword in my hand as I went to strike down at Jenny. "WAIT STOP" Sherry shouted as I stabbed into Jenny's arm.

She screamed in pure pain as the sword was burning the whole arm. "Better talk fast she won't make it if this stays in too long" I sang turned my head to Sherry who was pale looking toward me as I was smirking as she was in pure fear looking toward me. "W-we really turned you into this monster?" she asked her voice cracking with fear as Erza had the unknown male on his knees as I left the sword in Jenny's arm as I let go it staying there as I stood up straight. "Yes you did, you thought my son will be the death of you and your race, you are very wrong, I AM that death" I spoke.

She was shaking her head, eyes watering. "Say goodbye to the first of many until I get what I want" I spoke clicking my finger as the flames burnt Jenny's whole body she screaming in pure pain as I only just noticed Natsu and Mira outside the shield staring toward me in pure shock. I walked up to Sherry. "Now free my sister and tell me where Makarov is or your male friend is next" I spoke as Jenny's screaming stopped as I sensed she was dead. The flames stopped as all what was left was mostly a skeleton of her.

Parts of her skin were melted onto the bones dripping to the ground as Sherry was crying covering her mouth. "This death is on you Miss Sherry everything everyone does has a price, you picked to keep my sister as a slave so your friend died. This being your fault" I spoke grabbing her hair pulling her onto her knees as she was in pain. "Willing to give me what I want now?" I asked smirking as she was in so much fear her tears got worse she was shaking so bad. "I will" she answered in pure fear as Michelle was no longer in pain looking at her hands smiling.

I had to protect two people. Michelle and my son, Nash. I knew Natsu could handle himself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter Preview: 

  "Where?" I soon asked. "Angel Castle" Sherry answered looking away from us with guilt that she gave in as I sighed. "Another road trip" I mumbled slightly annoyed as I turned my head to Natsu. "Looks like we need this so called Angel Leader alive" I spoke heading to the room exit as I heard Natsu chuckle. "You really are a monster Heartfilla" Orga nearly shouted getting me to stop and turn my head smirking toward him. "You forgot who I brought in this room with me?" I asked seeing Natsu's eyes turn red.