Chapter 13, To Reaper's World

Natsu's Pov, 

Lucy had made a plan that her, Levy, Erza and Wendy would go to the Reaper's World while the rest of us got ready just in case there was an attack. Lucy did explain that even by now the Reapers should of heard about me facing off Acnologia, with this if they was smart they would attack us thinking that I was in a weaken state or even dead. I didn't like the idea of Lucy going off to the Reaper's World at all but Erza was with her. Out of the three going with Erza was the strongest and then they would bring Mirajane into their group.

I still wasn't sure on how Lucy convinced me on letting her go do this but it happened. Nash also didn't like the idea of Lucy going off to save Mirajane unless he was going with. Lucy somehow got Nash to stay behind with me as I had no idea on how she did that also. She had power over both me and our son. "Erza" I looked toward her as Wendy and Lucy were walking getting to know each other. We was all outside in the court yard as Levy was chanting a spell to open a portal into the Reaper's World.

Erza turned her head and looked at me. "I will keep her safe this time Natsu" Erza spoke as she knew what I was about to say. I nodded as Levy finally got the portal open. Lucy had a glint of bloodlust and excitement in her eyes. Just like old time. The four girls went through the portal as afterwards Nash and I headed inside. "Well while your mother is away shall we start that sparing you wanted to do?" I soon asked as my son had gotten a smirk on his face. "Can't wait to kick your butt old man" Nash soon spoke.

I earned a smirk on my own face. "We shall see" I spoke as we headed toward the training room where my own father was waiting as he knew this was what I was planning on doing while waiting for a report back. I was going to wait until I heard from them and while waiting I wanted to bond with my son.

Meanwhile, Lucy's Pov, 

We got into the Reaper's World as I looked around in some shock and 'awe'. The place was amazing. The sky was pure blue with some white clouds, the town looked like an old Greek empire. Most of the buildings and walls were pure white while around it was plants and nature growing everywhere. "This place is very different from the Underworld" Wendy spoke looking around just like me. "We need to move before they pick up it was me who made the portal" Levy spoke as we all nodded.

Levy went ahead as we followed. Wendy and I were still looking around as I noticed Erza was on full guard. She wasn't going to give anyone an easy time if they bumped or upset her. As we moved through the town I noticed this place was bigger than it first looked. "So where are we heading?" Wendy asked as Levy pointed to the giant building on top of a high hill. "This will be a long walk" I sighed as we kept going as many people were just laughing and smiling. They looked as if they had no worries at all.

"Many of these people are souls from Earthland, this is one of the well what you call Heaven" Levy soon explained to me as I nodded. They most likely knew nothing about the war with demons. I was hoping we would hurry up and get Mirajane before the Reapers thought about joining up with the angels. I for one would like them on our side. This walk was taking much longer than I wanted as I had a huge feeling we was being watched and followed. Just by looking at Erza I could see she felt the same.

She was looking around as she was getting ready to get a weapon at any moment. Soon we was walking up stairs as I noticed falling down them would send you down what looked like a void. With this I noticed the Reaper's World was floating very high in the air. I wasn't fully sure if there really was a bottom. As we kept moving someone was soon standing in our way. I moved to stand next to Levy to see Lisanna standing there her claws were out. "How dare you bring a demon here Levy" Lisanna snapped her voice was raised.

"Lisanna she was Mirajane's friend she has a right to see her and we also-" before Levy could finish someone blasted her forwards as I turned around to see a man standing there his hands looked as if they should of been a part of a monster. "Elfman" Erza mumbled glaring at him. Strange name. I looked at Elfman to see he had long white hair was kept styled upwards in long, wavy spikes, his dark eyes had no visible eyebrows and his rectangular, elongated face had a stitched scar running down its right side, crossing his right eye.

He was very tall and muscular as he was wearing a green top with yellow outline around it, dark bottoms that had a light brown belt with metal studs along it and with that military type boots. "This is Mirajane's younger brother" Erza informed me as I had a feeling they wasn't going to listen to the reason why we was here. I was hoping that with Levy being here as a fellow reaper would make them back off. "Rogue-Angels we give you this chance give us the demon and we will let you live" Lisanna spoke there was rage in her voice.

"What about Levy?" I soon asked moving toward her. This shocked Lisanna, Wendy and Erza. "I came here to stop this war, I came here to bring Mirajane back" I spoke loudly as Lisanna looked at me with a mix of confusion and fear. I was confused on why I saw fear until I noticed my power level was rising as I moved toward her. "Mirajane was my friend and you dare think I would not try and bring her back or even try to get in my way I will end your life" I then spoke harshly as Lisanna stepped back shaking slightly.

"How much power do you have?" she asked in a whisper as soon more reapers started to come over getting us trapped here on the stair case. "Lisanna Strauss I ask for you to help me bring back Mirajane and to stop this war" I looked toward her as she stared at me shocked. I could feel Erza's shocked look as I was standing my ground as my head started to badly hurt. I moved backwards holding it in pain. "LUCY" Erza shouted worried as I started seeing images. There was an short a VERY short old man fighting a taller man with some creepy mustache.

I heard whispers in my head that sounded just like my grandmother as I looked up toward the building we was heading to. "Erza keep them busy" I spoke looking toward my friend who stared at me shocked and worried but she nodded making a tone of floating swords around the area. I used my blue flames to push myself into the air and toward the building. I was moving much faster than I thought. I had only tried this once and the landing was never pretty... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter Preview: 

  "Permission granted Mirajane" I answered as a giant seal showed up above Mirajane as the ground started to shake. I noticed that Jose went slightly pale as the seal went over Mirajane making her glow purple. Once the glow died down I was shocked to see her new look. She now had two large gold-looking horns protruding from the sides of her head and pointing upwards. Her hair became long and black, with a distinctive short, upward ponytail. She now had a white band on their head which separated her hair, framing her bangs from her hair below the band.