Chapter 28, Peace?

~Lucy's Pov~ 

I kept my word freeing Orga from the prison as he and Sherry were in the war room with many guards watching them. Sting and Rogue were taken to a repeat cell from the other prisoners we had. We had gotten the spell the Angel Lyon had given them. "Soon we can get this war over and done with" I spoke as Natsu was sitting in a chair in our room as I was walking over to him. He was looking toward me smirking as I raised an eyebrow. Once I was in front of him, Natsu pulled me onto his lap holding my close to him.

My cheeks started to burn up. "Sooner we can get married then" Natsu whispered moving his head to my neck kissing it as I bit my bottom lip holding back a moan. Once he hit my sensitive area I bit my lip harder only just able to hold back a loud moan. He moved his head back as I freed my lip breathing slightly heaver than normal. Natsu was smirking toward me. "N-Natsu we are soon about to leave to fight" I mumbled as Natsu moved his head closer to mine. "I couldn't care less, I want you" Natsu spoke pressing his lips onto mine.

I kissed back my hands on his chest as I felt the lust in the kiss and god I enjoyed it. I couldn't help but to enjoy it. We heard knocking at the door getting Natsu to pull away as he groaned. I laughed at his reaction as I turned my head to see Nash coming into the room. "So lucky it's him" Natsu whispered as I playfully hit his chest. "Mirajane is looking for you mum" Nash spoke as Natsu freed me from his lap. I got up walking over to Nash ruffling his hair getting him to laugh smiling toward me.

His smile looking just like his father's. "Make sure you father doesn't get into trouble" I spoke walking out the room leaving the two together. I did want them to bond even more. Nash first hated his father thanks to my grandfather. I was so happy Nash now looked up to Natsu. "Lady Lucy" Mirajane spoke smiling toward me as we went into the war room. "So you wanted me more than Mirajane" I spoke sitting at the chair looking toward Sherry who took a deep breath. "You want to stop a war then let's make a truce" she spoke.

I was in shock by her words. "I am the co-leader of the Angels, I do not wish for you to go to our world and kill Angels just to free Makarov Dreyar" Sherry then explained as I leaned back smirking toward her as Orga was acting on guard. He wanted to keep her safe. "You will get Makarov free?" I asked as Sherry nodded as I stood up looking toward Sherry. "Then shall we get going we need the other Angel leader to agree" I spoke as Sherry stood up with Orga as Erza came into the room.

"Perfect timing you and Mirajane and coming with me to the Angel world to make peace" I spoke as Erza was in shock but smiled nodding as Sherry whispered a spell as in a blink of an eye we was out the war room and outside a mansion a very beautiful mansion in that. "SHERRY" we heard a male's voice as we turned around to see a male with bluish silver hair, most of which were spiky strands that jut upwards on top of his head, except for some which were kept pointing down and partially cover the upper left part of his face. 

His eyes were slanted, with dark round pupils and surrounded by similarly dark lines. He was wearing a white jacket reaching down below his waist, distinguished by large, dark fur trimmings around the neck and cuffs, together with similarly dark belts circling each of his arms, one above his elbow, and another above his furry cuff. Below this jacket, he wore a high-collared red tunic,reaching down to his waist. 

The most distinctive piece of his outfit at the time were his pants, which appeared to be composed of snakeskin, with a pair of dark belts circling his thighs and an intricate dark pattern adorning the front of each leg, this consisting of many rounded, rhomboidal figures linked together, each possessing a smaller figure in its center. his pants were held up by a simple light belt with a plain rectangular buckle, and his outfit was completed by simple dark shoes with lighter soles.

"Lyon" Sherry spoke smiling toward the male as she rushed over to him both hugging. "Thank god you are safe" Lyon whispered as Orga was watching me carefully as Erza was watching him carefully on top. Sherry pulled away from this Lyon who saw me his eyes widening. "We are here to make peace as the other co-leader you must agree to it" Sherry spoke as Lyon was in shock looking at Sherry with disbelief. "Where is Jenny?" I heard Hibiki's voice as I smirked slightly. "She attacked alone and near the son of the Dragneel King so in end she was killed" Sherry answered as Hibiki saw me.

Pure rage in his eyes as his wings grew out his back he rushing toward me as Lyon and Sherry shouted for him to stop. Tears going down his face as I clicked my finger as Mirajane was in her demonic forum grabbed Hibiki's neck. Everyone but me and Erza had fear on their faces. "If you wish to join her I can grant that wish" I spoke closing my eyes walking toward Sherry and Lyon as Sherry asked me to free Hibiki as I sighed turning my head opening my eyes as Mirajane let him go as he fell to his knees gasping for air.

Mirajane then turned back to her normal look walking over to me as Erza followed her. "As you wish Sherry" I spoke looking toward her and Lyon. Lyon having fear in his eyes as Sherry took a deep breath. "We want to make peace you attacked first so don't stand there and blame me" I soon spoke as Lyon's hands turned into fist. "They will kill us all if we don't Lyon Lucy Heartfilla has the power to end all Angel's lifes" Sherry soon whispered as Lyon looked away sighing. "Fine I agree to peace" Lyon spoke.

"Good now shall we free Makarov before my soon to be husband comes crashing here to kill everyone?" I asked smirking knowing I had gotten what I wanted without even trying very much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter Preview: 

  "Now then I got a curse to undo on a Fairy, Mirajane" I then spoke as Mirajane nodded opening a portal back to the Reaper world. Makarov, Mirajane, Erza and I went through as we saw Laxus, Natsu, Gray, Igneel and Michelle all in the war room looking toward us. "GRAMPS" Laxus soon shouted rushing over hugging his grandfather. "We was meant to go to the Angel world together" Natsu spoke loudly as I walked over pulling him into a kiss. I felt him kiss back right away the stress leaving him.