Chapter 8, Found

Lucy's Pov Still, 

I smirked knowing who the spear belonged to. My grandfather pulled the spear out of his gut as he didn't look in any pain. He was bleeding I turned my head to see Erza standing there another golden spear coming into her hand. "Lucy it is good to see you still have that brain of yours" Erza spoke as it looked as if she had been in a fight beforehand. I turned my head to look at my grandfather. "My grandmother died and she had one wish for me to do" I soon spoke as my grandfather was looking right at me.

"She asked that no matter what, I wouldn't let my son get used by you or anyone who wanted revenge for the death she wanted" I soon explained as my grandfather's eyes widen slightly. My grandmother was happy about passing away. She was always smiling even when she was stuck in a bed unable to move. "Old Friend, let us end this" I spoke as I felt huge amounts of power coming off Erza. "Yes, Lady Lucy" Erza spoke as if it was like old times. Erza moved fast rushing at my grandfather.

I could see he was still in shock about the idea of my grandmother wanting to die but this didn't stop him from defending himself. He used the spear Erza threw before to block her hit. I put my hand on the key around my neck. "Spirit of Eclair, please lend me your strength to protect the Heartfilla bloodline" I whispered as I felt power coming out of the necklace and into me. Soon the cuts over me were being healed as I then made floating blue fire swords show up around me. Erza jumped back standing next to me.

My grandfather, Acnologia was now glaring at us both. Erza soon made even more swords start to show in front of us floating along side my fire ones. "Like the reaper I killed you Red-Rogue will be killed next but more painfully" Acnologia spoke his voice very harsh as he moved fast making it look as if he vanished. Erza grabbed my arm jumping up in the air as we soon made the swords go flying toward Acnologia to keep him busy while we feel back onto the ground. "Zera we will keep him busy take the boys out of this forest" I nearly shouted the order.

Erza looked at me a little shocked. Soon Zera and Sky were flying above us both having wings on their backs holding Reiki and Nash out of the tree. "PUT ME DOWN, I GOT TO HELP THEM" Nash and Reiki were both shouting as Erza and I looked straight at Acnologia. We had to keep him busy. I had to make sure he couldn't use my son. "This time this blast will end both your lifes" Acnologia had a dark orb growing in front of him. Intense power coming from it as I could tell this was very deadly. 

Erza and I both charged toward Acnologia. This power he was putting into the orb had a huge intent to kill us and everything around us on top. I was going to fight. I wasn't going to stop. I am Lucy Heartfilla. I was the Queen's Guard Dog. I wasn't going to let anyone beat me at my own game...

Meanwhile, Nash's Pov, 

Zera and Sky dropped us outside the forest. "Get help from the Demon Castle we will save them" Sky looked right at me as I could tell by her eyes she was serious. My hands turned into fist. "I should be by my mothers side not some guy I never knew" I snapped my voice raised as the air started to get warmer by the second. "Nash what is to come to past has been told a long time ago, if you do not get your father here it could be the end of everyone" Zera soon spoke her voice was so calm.

I could tell by her eyes she was serious also. "Fine" I muttered as they both soon flew off back toward the battle we left. "Mother would put me in extra training if I didn't get you to the castle" Reiki soon muttered as I could hear by his voice he was also upset with not being able to join the fight. Soon we heard people's footsteps rushing this way as Rika and I turned our heads to see two people come toward us. "Dad, Uncle Gray?" Reiki asked in shock as I looked at the two males. His father if I remember right was named Jellal.

"Rika there you are where is your mother?" Jellal, Reiki's father asked as Reiki rubbed the back of his neck, his father soon looked at me. This Gray person did to both staring at me shocked. "Meet Nash Heartfilla the son of Lucy Heartfilla. Mother's orders were to get him to his father we need him to save Lucy Heartfilla" Reiki soon explained as this Gray person moved in front of me bowing. "It is finally nice to meet you Prince Nash" Gray spoke as I stood there shocked. No one ever bowed to me before.

Gray soon stopped bowing. "I a Gray Fullbuster one of your's fathers top knights" Gray soon introduce himself as I nodded looking backwards a little to see a giant blue flame go into the air. I was about to rush back into the forest until Reiki grabbed my arm. "Remember what Zera said we need to get your father if we can to save anyone" Reiki spoke looking at me with a serious look. I knew he and Zera were right. I muttered some words under my breath nodding. "Gray you are to take them to Natsu" Jellal spoke.

"Going after ya wife huh?" Gray soon asked as Jellal didn't answer he just went into the forest his face having pure rage on it. "Jellal needs to learn Erza can kick more butt than him" Gray soon sighed shaking his head slightly as Reiki and I looked at him. "We better hurry" Gray soon spoke as we nodded. He ran ahead making me and Reiki follow. As we was running my mind and heart was screaming at me to go back. To help my mother but a part of my heart and mind didn't want her and my grandfather to fight.

Part of me still saw him as my father figure. He had been there for me and my mother since I was born. From what I heard she was threatened to stay with him... I was so shocked. As I grew up they was always helping each other along with being kind. When I saw him battle my mother I could see why Sky took me. I could see why anyone would call him a killer or monster. Soon we was coming up to a town next to a giant castle. I looked around shocked as well I did grow up with it just being me, mother and grandfather in the mansion.

Gray soon took us inside the castle as he put me and Reiki into the throne room telling us to stay put before he rushed out. I looked around the room shocked at the size. It was bigger than the mansion I grew up it all together. "May I ask, what is your mother like? I have heard different stories from people about it but my mother never had one bad thing to say about her" Reiki soon asked me as I turned my head looking at him. "Honest truth with what I saw today I'm not sure if I even know my own mother" I answered.

He looked a little shocked. "All mothers act nicer toward their children and will do anything to make them happy and safe" Reiki soon spoke turning his head looking at a picture on the wall. I looked also to see it was that woman from before. "Wait that red hair woman is your mum?" I asked shocked as Reiki nodded. Soon the doors to the throne room where burst open as I turned around to see a man standing there staring right at me. His onyx eyes were widen as if he was looking at a ghost.

He had hair like mine but his was pink and he was wearing a closed up black coat with golden trim and dark bottoms. "King Natsu" Reiki bowed as I was now staring at him a little wide eye. This was my father?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter Preview: 

  This sent him flying into a tree. "Natsu" I heard Lucy sound shock as I looked at her giving her my normal signature smirk. "Thought you saw the last of me? Lady Lucy" I spoke as if I was her old butler. My heart couldn't help but speed up once Lucy smiled at me. "MUM" Nash soon shouted rushing to his mother who got hugged once he reached her. My head went back toward Acnologia. His power level was rising big time as his face and eyes held much rage and bloodlust. I knew he was very power.