My Bad

It was good to be home. As soon as I got in, Corey was waiting at my mum and dad's house. I knew they wanted to see me too, but they just laughed and said good-naturedly that they would catch up with me later.
   We went to my favorite pub and Corey ordered me a pint. We got to talking and I  couldn't help but talk about Lyla. Corey agreed that she is cute but thought Annabelle is hot. I didn't want to talk about her at all. I kind of felt bad, breaking up with her, but i knew it just wasn't going to work out. Corey mentioned he had been talking to Annabelle on Facebook and Snapchat. In fact, he sounded like a bloody girl, replaying their entire conversation! I couldn't take it anymore so i finally asked, "Do you fancy Annabelle?" I knew by the look on his face what his answer would be. " Sorry, mate i know you and her, well you used to.." " Corey, I dont care,man." " But does she feel the same?" I didn't even bring up the fact that she lived in another country, it was no use. " I'm  not sure, but i think so." " I will be finished with school soon and i was looking into going to Uni in the states." " Really?" " Yeah, I think it could work." I didnt want to discourage him, i had a great buzz and the conversation was getting way too deep. " Enough about that,mate". " Let's order another round." I only intended to have " a few" but i quickly realized a few became at least seven. I made a very bad decision and i called Lyla. I wasn't making much sense but i think i told her i loved her! At some point, Corey grabbed my phone and told me it was time to go home. He called me a cab and said he would call me tomorrow. I didn't  realize until the next day what i had done. Corey, the bloke, recorded the entire conversation  on his phone. The whole bloody pub had heard my conversation,on speakerphone! Corey would hear from me very soon.