Part 4

"okay boys .. nice job .. chanyeol please stop smiling creepily .. and baekhyn .. just stop being yourself .. lay .. nevermind .. you are awesome.. Kai .. you are not yourself today as well !?"their dance coach  said and everyone looked at said male who blushed while murmuring "sorry .. "
the chreographr sighed "it is okay .. just focus more please" and went out .. everyone fell on the floor breathing loudly and suho gave them some water and a cloth for the sweat .. he sat next to Kai who smiled gratefully while taking a water bottle .. "are you okay ?" suho asked worried "yes hyung i am .. just tired a little bit .."
"you know you can talk to me about anytime anything right ?"
Kai smiled again "yes hyung .. thank you " suho just patted his back and got up trying to encourage the boys to move and go home ..
baekhyun and chanyeol were sitting and watching how suho tried to make sehun move to the showers and failing miserably..
"what do you think is really bothering kai ?" Baek asked chanyeol who gulped half of the bottle before answering "the pressure of the upcoming performance? that's what soo said"
Baek looked at him blankly "are you serious ? you believe that excuse ?!.. it is obvious it is something else " he looked at Kyung soo who was staring sadly at Kai who refused to look at his hyung..
"whatever it is .. even soo doesn't know what it is and he is really frustrated because he worries a lot about all of us .. specially his favourite dongsaeng .." chanyeol looked at them both and sighed "I hope it is not dangerous then .." Baek answered "me too .."
the day went normally.. each went to his schedule.. Kai went to an extra dance class because their chreographr said he needed that.. or that's what he said to sehun before leaving the dorm ...
sehun stayed in front of the door and Chen asked him what is wrong "Kai went to dance with our coach .. " Chen answered shrugging "so ?" sehun looked at him and answered "our coach is sick and didn't go to the company today .." Chen's eyes widened slightly .. a voice interrupted them "are you sure ?" they looked  behind them and saw soo .. sehun nodded slowly .. soo frowned and went back to his room .. sehun went out .. and Chen just stood there then yelled "yo chanyeol! let's play another round on the play station !"