Part 12

"k .. k .. kris?"
"yeah .. surprised huh ?"
"I .. I .. "
yifan chuckled and said "why don't you come to this club and we can have a small talk .. your Friend here wouldn't shut up talking about you"
"I .. i .. yeah .. okay .. umm .. give me the place .. the name of it .."
                  💮💮💮💮💮💮
suho sat down on a circled table .. with kris in front of him and minho who was snoring softly on the table ..
suho was looking at the table while yifan was staring at him ..

suho didn't understand why was he so nervous meeting his ex-member slash best friend..

"how have you been suho ?"
"I .. .I am good kr- .. yifan-sshi "
yifan smiled softly "please keep calling me Kris ..I was happy when you called me Kris .."

suho looked at him and saw his eyes were glassy .. shinning. . like he is about to cry .. but he wasn't sure if it was of the alcohol or something else ..
"so .. how are the others ?"

"they are fine .."
"how is lay doing ? still attached to stay ?"
suho's head snapped towards him and his eyes lit with anger but he said slowly "what is that supposed to mean ?! "

Kris just kept smiling softly and said "joonmyeon .. do you have any idea how i loved you all ?"
suho's anger vanished and looked confused ..

Kris looked in his glass and said "I really cared about everyone.. i loved baekyeol's energy .. kyungsoo's cooking ..Lay's 4d personality.. Kai's passion .. minseok's advices .. and I liked the most that I could always lean on to you and I know that you are there to support me.."

suho's eyes glistened and he whispered .. "then why ?why did you .. leav-?"

Kris took a sip of his drink
"suho .. i never got to see my family .. no matter how much i practice it is never enough .. if I am sick I HAVE to dance hours and hours .. I never get treated good .. even in shows .. me ,luhan,  Tao and even lay are "the joke" .. and-"

"No"

Kris was surprised "no ?"
"why did you leave .. WITHOUT saying any words ? do you know how shocked and hurt we were ?"
Kris lowered hid head again "for the Same reason why i didn't run before .. "

suho was shocked "you thought way before that about running away ?"
Kris nodded "but i didn't because of all of you .. because you all care .. because you are all nice .. so i knew .. i knew if i told you that i will run away that you all will stop me .."
suho tried keeping the tears in "we would never force you to do something you hate Kris .."

Kris looked into his eyes again "but the look in your eyes will .. the look of insecurity and disappointment "
suho kept staring at him

"I know i disappointed all of you .. i know that .. i cried for hours too .. i was lost .. i didn't know what should i do .. but i knew that being in SM is not a healthy choice for me .. but I kept missing you all .. buying your albums .. I am happy to where you all have reached .. you are a great leader who knows how to keep your band together and- suho ? "

suho was looking at him with a tired face but the tears were falling like a river and he whispered "I am sorry .."
Kris was confused " you are sorry?"
should hiccuped and covered his face in his hands and cried hard and kept repeating "I am sorry .. i am sorry"
Kris stood up and patted suho's back and tried calming him .. but it made him cry harder

Kris said after moments when suho relaxed a little bit "should we go ?"
suho sniffled and hiccuped while nodding .. Kris said smugly "I called you to help your friend .. now i have to help both of you huh ?"

suho frowned and slapped his arm fairly "I am fine .. and i can help him too .. let's go to my hotel room"

                💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Kris was walking and tried not to burst laughing behind suho who was struggling to hold minho by his back
Kris said" are you sure you don't need help ?"

suho said "y .. yes. .. i .. i .. have been .. working .. out .. i.. i am strong .. i AHHH"

Kris held them both after suho tripped over a rock and he blushed for his "falling charisma "

Kris looked smugly at him " you were saying ?"

suho just Ignored the question and let him help him with minho ..
                  💎💎💎💎💎💎