Part 16

"Kai's sister passed away ... she had blood cancer .."

these words kept ringing in soo's head while he was still on his knees in the rain .. his tears never stopping..

he got up with great efforts .. tried to run .. but couldn't.. he dragged his legs .. his vision blurred and he kept talking "why .. why didn't you tell me .. why .. why .."

he heard a wheels screech and that's it .. he saw white .. and heard a far scream "Oh MY GOD .. ARE YOU ALRIGHT ? CAN YOU HEAR ME ?!"
and his head kept screaming "Kai .. i need to find kai .."

the car hit him on his leg .. so the injury wasn't a killer one .. but it definitely needed a pain killer pill .. but he pushed the hands away and went to find his dongsaeng .. he entered the park which they always went to together .. he was limping .. and his hands were numb of the cold .. but who cares .. the pain in his heart is much worse ..

he walked past the gate and neared the tree they always sat under it ..
but even though he was a little bit far .. he heard it ..

like it was coming from the deep circle of hell .. a scream .. that cannot be described how scary it was .. it is the kind of scream that tears your throat apart .. a scream that is supposed to show anger and rage .. but soo heard in it desperation and loneliness..

his heart shattered at the scene as he came closer and closer ..

Kai .. the happy , passionate , childish , and hard-working guy .. his favourite dongsaeng..

his best friend..
who always told him about how is willing to be a bright star ! and how will work hard to be the best dancer ..
the guy who is optimistic no matter what.. who cheers others after a long practice .. and tells them about how their fans are waiting for them ..
who is unbreakable.. charismatic .. strong ..

now he is on his knees and his hands are on the sides of his head .. screaming as much as his lungs allowed him .. screaming with every cell in his body .. with what was left of his sanity ..

he looked like a kid .. who was taken away from the world by force ..
but this kid .. his world was taken away from him ..

his noona .. his first friend.. second mother .. number 1 fan .. had left ..
he would always talk about her .. his eyes would shine .. and would smile from ear to ear ..

because he loved her so much ..
and now .. his love .. passed away ..
soo kept limping ..

he arrived in front of him .. but the other kept lookin at the sky .. clothes drenched .. eyes shot red .. voice hoarse of so much screaming ..

d.o fell on his knees .. and slowly .. with shaking arms .. he rapped his dongsaeng.. who he always took care of him when he is sick because Kai gets sick easily .. he promised he will take care always of his pain ..

but now .. who can take the pain ? this pain that is rapidly changing into a scar .. a deep one .. that will outstretch.. and grow ..

he hugged him tightly .. hoping .. just wishing .. maybe he can take the pain if he hugs him tight..

maybe he can spread some warmth into this little , fragile,  vulnerable dongsaeng ..

but it is impossible.. he can just feel how his ribs are shaking of the screaming .. and his body is trembling violently.. one would think he will have a heart attack. .

their body temperature is just decreasing.. which made them weaker .. Kai put his head on soo's neck holding tightly to his shirt kept repeating "she is gone hyung ..

she..she .. she said she is fine hyung .. why .. why was she lying .. i worked  .. i .. she . .she was getting better .. why .. why hyung .. please .. i just want her back .. please hyung .. please .. i need her .. hyung please .. please.. hyung .. HYUNG .." he screamed again  ..

and soo couldn't do anything..
just hug him .. and hope that this is a dream .. no.. a nightmare.. and that he will wake up to Kai giggling and hitting him by a pillow and run away .. and cheering "catch me soo!"
he kept crying .. and crying ..

they fell on the ground .. their body couldn't take the cold anymore ..
but soo kept Kai in his arms .. as tight as ever ..

and after minutes .. their cries and screams .. decreased to a hard breathing ..
and they were found later ..
one body with blood loss because of his injury ..

the other one barely breathing ..
both hugging .. which shared what could be shared of warmth to keep breathing ..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A/U
one part left !
tomorrow I will post it and I hope you enjoy the ending !
thanks for voting and commenting!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤