part 6

"okay everyone , good job , see you next time !" the chreographer shouted excitedly. .
everyone was going to leave the practice room while groaning and saying how tiring the practice was .. well , everyone but one ,
"I will stay a little bit longer " said sehun to the leader and the later frowned "why ? you did very well .."
sehun smiled "I just want to be better " suho nodded slowly "okay"

"I will stay too .." they both turned to Kai .. suho smiled "okay , good , I was thinking how would I leave sehun come alone , see you guys later , good luck !"
Kai waved to the leader who was waving back like a proud mother ,
it became quiet , a thick awkward silence took over the room ..

sehun kept fidgeting nervously. .
Kai smiled smugly while sitting on the floor leaning his back on the mirror-wall facing the maknae and said after minutes of silence "well ? aren't you going to start ?" sehun snapped of his deep thinking and blushed "are you going to watch me ? " Kai kept the smug look "yes"

sehun mumbled "okay then .." and went to the music player and played their recent song 'monster' and started dancing , Kai frowned at him after a minute or so and got up stopping the music ..
sehun asked nervously "umm , why did you stop it ?" Kai Said seriously while walking towards him and went behind sehun , putting his hands on his shoulders and massaged him saying "you are very stiff sehun ah"
"me ?"
"yes you , look , tell me what do you think when you dance ?"
"um , my parents , our fans , our chreographer , and the members"

Kai looked amused at the answer "wow , that's a lot to think of while dancing , and it's wrong" Kai looked at the mirror straight ahead locking his eyes with him .. "think about one thing , which is dancing , that's all , let your muscles relax and preform the dance with passion , let every nerve be captured by the music and let it control your body and mind , and like that ? you will preform the best you can" sehun smiled at the passion and love that he is seeing in kai's eyes , he nodded his head and felt the determination flowing through his body and Kai felt the muscles of his shoulders relax so he smiled

"again ?" sehun answered confidentially "again."

and the music began and Kai looked at sehun while thinking about what soo told him and smiling 'you really are something.. oh sehun..'