Part 5

it is 2 am and everyone is asleep .. everyone but one .. who was waiting for his dongsaeng to come back .. he called him a thousand time but looks like his phone went off
he was in their room going front and back and anxiety was eating him up .. until the front door could be heard open .. and then the door of the room .. and there he is .. tired and surprised to see his hyung still up ... "soo ? what's wrong ?" soo angrily whispered "where were you !!! i called you 100 times !! why so late ???" Kai rubbed behind his neck and said "sorry soo .. my phone went off .. i am sorry .. i was busy .. let's sleep " soo shook his head "no way .. not until you tell me what is going on .." and he grabbed him by his hand and made him sit beside him on the bed .. soo looked straight into his eyes .. and Kai looked at anything but him "so ?" Kai just kept quiet and looking down .. d.o's stare softened and said softly "Jong in .. you know i am your friend.. i care about you a lot .. don't you trust me ? " Kai kept his silence .. and d.o started to get angry "did you notice that you are affecting everyone ? specially the maknae.." Kai looked at him surprised so d.o continued "he is dancing extra hours and he practices his vocals much more than needed .." Kai still doesn't understand how this is related to him and d.o rolled his eyes "because he thinks you are pressured for the comeback so he doesn't want to fall back .. he wants to help in his own way"
kai's eyes widened "that idiot.. ouch ! why did you hit my head ?! "
soo glared at him "I am telling you he wants to help you and you call him an idiot ?!" Kai pouted "I was just surprised at how mature he can act sometimes!" soo said sarcastically "and i always get surprised at how not-so-mature you can act sometimes " Kai again was surprised "hm ?" "mature people ask for help when they need it .. especially if they have no clue what they should do .. it is not wrong to ask for at an advice you know ?" Kai looked at his lap and said "well .. it is nothing big really"
soo kept staring at him until he continued "I just have a bunch of problems " and his smile got bigger a little bit "but i am working on them .. really soo .. by the end of this month .. everything will be okay" soo wanted to argue but Kai hugged him and whispered "I am okay soo .. really" soo didn't want to make him uncomfortable so he just returned the hug tightly ..
the next morning. .
"OH MY GOD ! I SWEAR I WILL KICK YOU IF YOU DONT MOVE YOUR LAZY SELF" "owww ! come on soo ! just 5 more minutes ? come on ! " "NO .. there will be no breakfast for you!"
"FINE FINE I AM UP ! sheesh! "
soo went to the kitchen where everyone was .. and behind him came a sulking Baek .. but the later's eyes immediately enlightened when he saw pancakes "awww soo ! did you make them for me ?" Kyung soo glared at him "no .. sehun likes them .." sehun's eyes widened while baek's jaw dropped "WHAT !? you could at least lie !" "he is working hard these days .. he so he deserves a little appreciation"
everyone looked at the maknae who was blushing madly and looked down at his lap mumbling "thank you hyung" Kyung soo smiled at him ..
suho patted the maknae's shoulder with a wide smile "our cute maknae is growing up and feels responsible huh ? i am proud of you !" everyone said motivating words to him while he was smiling shyly until he felt piercing stare from Kai who sat in front of him .. so sehun averted his gaze and started eating and pretending to not notice the stare ....