Part 15

"SUHO !!!" luhan and Tao were shocked as mush as suho ..
Kris said sheepishly "umm .. yeah .. he is the old friend i told you is coming today .."
the three stared at each other and said awkwardly "hey .. how are you ?" "fine... you two?" "fine .."
Kris said "don't worry guys .. suho is the same !! that's why i brought him !"
suho stared at them and when he saw the hesitation in their eyes and the insecurity in it he really felt pity for them .. and his heart fluttered because he really misses them .. so he stepped forward and hugged them both tightly which took them by surprise.. but they hugged back ..
"we all really missed you ..."
luhan and Tao hugged him tighter and Tao's shoulder were shaking so suho broke the hug to see him "Tao ? are you crying ?"
Tao cried harder and hugged suho again ..
luhan smiled softly and made them sit on the sofa..
suho kept patting Tao's back until the latter calmed down a little bit ..
Kris said "even those two idiots didn't change .. tao is still a cry baby "
luhan hit kris by a pillow murmuring "how dare you call your hyung idiot !"and tao sulked while suho chuckled ..
tao said after a while "we missed you all too hyung .."
suho looked at him and smiled
luhan added "yeah .. a lot .. it really isn't what it looked like .. we-"
suho interrupted "I know .."
the two looked at him with confused expression. .
"Kris told me everything.. I am the one who should apologize for being a bad leade- "
"NO !" luhan said "it is absolutely NOT your fault ! it is the SM !"
Tao nodded his head adding "true .. don't be sorry hyung .. we love you and the rest of the members .. we even buy your albums .. you guys are still our family .."
suho smiled and said "we never will hate you either .. we never did .. it is just that we were shocked .. and we loved you .. so it was hard .. sehun was the worst in his reaction since he was close to you both .. I thought he would need a therapist .. he stopped eating and always daydreaming.. later on .. even though he shows that he is okay .. I know he isn't .. xiumin too "
his telephone vibrated in his pocket " that must be him .."
he opened the message "oh he called 10 TIMES !!! omg !" Kris Said "oh .. he must have called when we were on the rides ? "
Tao gasped "you went to the amusement park WITHOUT ME ! "
Kris pated his head "I will take you next time .. i promise .."
suho answered the questions sent by xiumin ..
kris thought for a second and said "call him and put it on speaker .."
"WHAT ?!" luhan and Tao looked at him like he lost his mind .. "are you CRAZY !?"
suho kept silent and said "okay"
the two looked at him shocked "WHAT ?! DID YOU BOTH LOSE YOUR MIND!? they hate us ! I don't think this is how we should have our first interaction after all this time .." Kris said confidentially "I think it is the BEST timing .. go for it suho"
and suho did that ..
truuuuun .. truu-
"HOW DARE YOU NOT ANSWER US KIM JOONMEON !" lay shouted as well "we were worried !"
Kyung soo yelled  "I swear TO GOD IF YOU EVER DO THIS I WILL COME TO CHINA AND CHOKE YOU TO DEATH !" xiumin shouted again "WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS THAT WAS SO LOUD YOU COULDN'T HEAR YOUR PHONE !"
"the games at the amusement park ? " said Kris which caused him a punch by suho
"what !? who is that ??"
"umm .. hi xiumin .."
there was a pause and then
"k .. Kris ?"
"hi xiumin .."
sehun gulped "luhan ?"
"I am here too .."
soo said suprised like everyone else "Tao !"
there was another pause ..
suho Said slowly "I know it is a shock .. but guys .. you have to listen to them .."
and that's what they did .. at first .. the exo members didn't know what to feel .. because the 3 ex-members left a deep scar in their hearts .. but .. that scar melted once they heard them talk about the problems that they faced alone .. the humiliation.. the pain that no one of the company cared about until it was a dangerous inflammation so they had to treat it before the fans started to talk badly about the company -which they did anyway - and how it was hard to leave the band because they truly loved them as brothers ..
and in the middle of chat .. Tao and lay were crying .. luhan was sniffling .. and sehun was tearing up ..soo asked if they are taking care of themselves alone .. and it turns out that the three take care of each other and always keep in touch and have night-movies and hang out .. which was nice to know ..
Kris said finally " well .. now That we understood each other .. let's keep in touch .. yeah ? "
xiumin said "yeah ! sure ! take from suho our numbers .."
suho heard Kai say "excuse me i have a phone call .."
and xiumin said that it is okay ..
but then ...
"KAI ? kai where are you going ?"
a door being slapped could be heard .. suho asked worried "what's wrong ?"
xiumin said scared "he had a phone call and his face went blank and stormed out ! in the rain !"
another door slapping voice "kyungsoo wait !"
xiumin said "suho we will call you later !"
suho answered "o .. okay .. but keep texting and tell me whats wrong and when he is back"
when they hung up suho started wondering what could have been worrying Kai SO much ?
Kris patted his back and he was worried too .. Kai can't take stress very well .. but it is unusual to just storm out like that ..
Tao whispers "everything will be fine hyung "
suho smiled and Luhan got up to make some tea to calm the leader down ..
but suho got a phone call from their manager ..
"suho .. you need to go right now to the airport and take the first plane .. kai needs you all there .. he is falling apart ...."
suho heard what was the problem and his phone fell of his hand just as tears started falling ..
                 💓💓💓💓💓💓
in Korea ..
between the roads .. soo ran fast ..
he was drenched with the rain but he didn't care .. Kai's blank face scared him so much .. he needs to find him before he does some stupid stuff to himself ..
he got a call of the manager too ..
and his knees couldn't handle him after what he heard ..
his tears streamed down his face and his face paled even more ..
he only could whisper in the wind "Kai ..."

~ A/N ~
hello there !
this story came near its end ~
I hope you are ready for the last chapters these days ~
Every comment and vote is appreciated °\^-^/°