Part 17 (Last Part)

peeeeep ..  peeeep ..
the heart radio showed finally a steady rythem of heart beats for a kid that who lost the rythem of his life all of sudden ..

Kai's face was still pale .. his eyes were swollen .. the dark circles under his eyes darkened .. and his
lips were blueish and his body was unlike himself .. he became even skinnier these days .. his ribs could be seen through his shirt ..

he opened his eyes slowly .. saw a strong white light ..

*am I dead ? I hope I am*

but he heard the door open and he knew he isn't .. tears started gathering at the sides of his eyes ..

and fell .. he started sobbing..
a lot of heads appeared all of sudden .. blocking the light above ..

one of them hugged him dearly and sobbed with him ..

"I am sorry kai .. I am sorry for not knowing .. i am sorry for leaving you alone without knowing how much you had suffered .."

the leader was sobbing and shaking  hard .. Kai hugged him as tight as his weak body allowed him to ..

he could hear the others sniffling ..
Baek Hyun was crying hard as well..
everyone took turns in hugging him tight and saying sorry ..

because sorry is the only word they can say .. yet it won't take the pain away .. so they say it and cry ..
suddenly.. he stopped. . "soo .. where is soo .."

they avoided his eyes ...
and Baek Hyun cried even harder ..
"WHERE IS HE ? WHAT HAPPENED"
he started moving violently .. almost cutting the tupes of energy liquid ..
baek Hyun hugged him "he is in a coma kai .. he is in a coma .. he .. he .. had a high level infection in his leg .. they have to treat it .. they are trying to save him .."

Kai's eyes widened "s .. s .. save ?!"
sehun said while  hiccuping "he .. he lost a lot .. a lot of blood .. his leg was supposed to be cut .. but .. they are trying .. trying to save him and provide him with blood .."
kai whispered "what .. what happened to .. his leg?"

"it had a deep cut .. we don't know how he got it .. when he looked for you .. he must have hit something .." xiumin whispered back
Kai fell back to lie down .. shocked ..

*please don't go soo .. I need you .. I really do .. please don't go*

they all heard the manager scream and yell outside the room
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT ?
I NEED TO SEE THE DOCTOR ! I DONT CARE IF IT WAS TOO LATE .. WHERE IS THE FREAKING DOCTOR?!!!!"
Kai heart stopped beating momentarily..
*please soo..please hyung*
and he fell asleep again ..

                            ✨

Kai opened his eyes again .. this Time he saw only one face .. someone sitting next to his bed .. in a wheelchair.. face as pale as his ..
eyes tired like him ..a tired smile and teary eyes were looking at him ..
Kai's eyes immediately watered "hyung .."

soo nodded .. "I know .."

*I know you are hurt my dongsaeng*
*I know you are lost*
*I know you feel guilty for what happened to me*
*I know you wish she could come back*
soo held Kai's hand tightly ...
Kai put his other arm on his eyes and cried silently ..

                              ✨

the doctors let them both go out of the hospitals because they are both mentally tired and needed to be with their band mates to recover sooner .. but they insisted on being careful with soo .. his leg needs to be always in one position on a pillow
he should not move from bed unless it is for emergency ..

and now .. they are all in kaisoo's room .. sitting on chairs ..

Kai was talking .. -the hospital required them to let him talk because if a person has a shock he have to break down at one point in a way or another .. so it is better to let it all out and cry-

"they knew about her condition 6 months ago .. but it didn't affect her activities that much .. she would work .. and workout and everything .. but then .. 2 months ago .. she stopped doing everything and stayed in her bed more .. lost weight .. so i talked to a lot of doctors to see what to do .. a month ago her Condition got better .."
he looked to soo "that's when i told you that i almost got the problem solved"

soo nodded his head slowly ..
"but then again .. last week she lost 7 kg .. and she was already skinny .. you would think she lost some of her meat too ... and this week she entered a coma ... and yesterday .. the hospital called me .. and ....."

Chen immediately stood and went to him hugging him patting his back "it is okay .. you can cry however much you want "

the others were brushing away their tears as well ..

soo was crying too and he covered his face with both of his hands .. he felt someone wrap their hands around him and whisper in his ear "it is okay soo .. cry as much as you want .. you don't have to let it in either .. we know you are strong .."

soo looked into baekhyun's eyes and then cried again in his chest and Baek patted him ..

the group had some hard time the next days ..

Kai would break down all of sudden .. but they know it is normal .. so they would sit with him and hug him ..
they tried to cook .. but they never tried again because chanyeol ended up with burns in his hand -which soo treated- and burned the meat ..
so they ordered food .. the Chinese ex-members called many times and cried with Kai .. specially Tao..

                                  ✨

six months later ..
" AAAAHHHHHH ! SOO ! WHY DID YOU SPILL WATER ON ME !"
"because you won't wake up .. now move or i Will throw a solid thing "
"aishhh fine fine .."
the exo gathered in the kitchen
"good morning guys !" Chen cheered
xiumin smiled and said "good morning"

suho smiled and nodded
sehun just nodded blankly
lay was daydreaming
chanyeol cheered as well "what a beautiful morning ! why do i feel like it is going to be a good day !"
soo came with Baek Hyun who immediately high-fived with Chen and chanyeol "who is going to go to the beach !"

soo sat down next to Kai  "good morning soo" soo smiled "good morning"

and then turned to the happy threesome "eat or i will throw you out .." Baek sulked "fine fine .."
chanyeol asked while munching on pancakes "did you take enough cocoa and sugar for your hot chocolate? "
soo asked "but it is summer ?"
Chen said "so what ?.. it will be chilly at night .."
Kai said "yeah .. it will be nice to drink it at night .."

soo said "okay"

Baek's jaw dropped "all it took is kai's opinion? !"
soo nodded
Baek started to wail in distress "I can't believe this !"
xiumin asked "should we take chips ?"

suho sighed "okay .."
sehun said "some chocolates ?"
suho nodded again
Kai smiled "I think we will have a great time."

suho smiled too "well .. yes .. we have been preparing since a week"
chanyeol said "yes !we needed this to relax finally"

Lay asked "where are we going ?"
everyone stopped and looked at the clueless lay and laughed ..

this is what can keep a man breathing .. someone to lean on ..
a friend .. who is like a brother ..
you don't always need a boy/girlfriend ..

you just need someone to like you for you .. help you and guide you ..
support you and be with you in your brightest and darkest..

                           The End
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A/N ~
THANK YOU ALL FOR VOTING !
I hope you liked the story ..
and that I will improve in my next stories !
Any advice is appreciated!
see you in my next story  >~<
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤