(1)Taken

Finally about to to finish my master piece I hear sirens. I pack up my things and start to run. When I run out of the tunnel I see the cops. I try to run back to the other side but someone catches me. The person hits me in the stomach knocking the wind out of me. It hurt to breathe. The person took me to to the others side to where the cops were. I soon figured out it must had been another cop that had snuck to the other side. The cop took me and put me in cuffs then stuffed me in the back of the car. They slowly drove to the police station I was silent and I was terribly shaking. When we got inside they took me to a bench and I sat down.

They gave me one call. I had to call my father cause I had no one else.
R: Heyyyy dad.
B:Hey hun
R: Okay so I'm gonna say this quickly I was out spray painting and ummmm I got arrested and I need you to come and get and pay the...
B: YOU WHAT!
R: Just please come and get me
B: Fine...

I hung up then walked slowly to the bench and sat down. Waiting slowly I hear my dads voice. He told me that he had already paid off all the bail. He walked with me silently to the car.When I got in I slowly put on my seatbelt and looked out the window for the yelling.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" He yelled. "IM SORRY I JUST..." I stopped, keeping myself from making it worse. He yelled at me more I just stared out the window thinking to myself. Finally he started the car and we started driving.

"Honey... because your so out of control I decided that I'm taking you to magcon with me and you start packing tomorrow because we leave on Monday." "WHAT!" I yelled angrily as I slammed my head against the window instantly regretting it. "I will not go to magcon." I said calmly trying to convince him to reconsider. "I will miss so much school work and..."I tried looking for something else,"I have tests."

"You will do online schooling for the months you are out of school." He said.
"Well,well..." I stuttered trying to think of another thing. "You are going to magcon and that's final." He slightly yelled. "Fine." I huffed. I took out my phone and turned on music. Music helps me no matter what. When we finally arrived at my house I walked inside ignoring my dad telling me to come back.

I slowly opened the door to my room and went onto Vine. I saw vines that Matthew Espinosa had posted I quietly laughed. I secretly liked his vines. I DM'ed him one day and it showed that he had read it but he didn't DM me back so I got a little mad. Now I naturally think he hates me like everyone else.

When I was done scrolling through I saw that it was 6 in the morning. And I hadn't gotten any sleep. So naturally I tried to sleep and probably will only get one hour of it.