10)After 'Party'

Walking down the stairs I greet the boys and walk gracefully over to Taylor. For a few moments we stare at each other then he opens his mouth to speak but says nothing.

"You look handsome.." I compliment him and he smiles.
"You look absolutely gorgeous." He says as I blush.
"Thank you but nobody's ever told me that before."
"Well I just did," he says while taking my hand. We walk to the door following the other boys. Getting into the limbo they got for us we awe in amazement of how lovely it was.

"Are you comfortable?" Taylor whispers to me.
"Yeah thank you." I whisper back.

"HEY GUYS!" They all turn and look at me like I'm crazy.
"What are looking at? If you have a problem square up homies." I say.
"That's what I thought. Ok I say after this dinner we go to a dollar store raid them for candy popcorn and soda and movies!"

"YES OMG!"
"Why didn't I think of that!"
"Yass bae!"
"Omg gurl duh!"

And many other responses which were positive. So the rest of the ride to the restaurant we talked about how and when and where we were going to do it.

I looked out the window at the restaurant we stopped. It was very lovely. Small blue lighted waterfalls on the outside and Valle. With expensive cars parked. And intricate plants lining the walls. With large fish tanks.

(Interior)

 Getting out waiting for Taylor and the boys I put my hand around his elbows

Getting out waiting for Taylor and the boys I put my hand around his elbows. Walking in I gasp because it's lovely and too expensive for me. Now I was nervous as if what to do. At the bar there are women and younger girls who look old enough to drink.

 I see the younger girls looking at the boys and one in a very slutty outfit staring at Taylor

I see the younger girls looking at the boys and one in a very slutty outfit staring at Taylor. That gets me a little jealous. I don't know why but it does. I just shrug it off and walk on.

  We get to the table and we all sit down. I see my father there and we have a meeting. I guess this is what it was meant for.

  I sit between Nash and Taylor With Matt across from me. Matt and I start making funny faces at each other. They get our drinks and serve us bread. Little by little me and Matt tear off prices of bread and through at each other like a war.

   A piece gets in Taylors hair and he doesn't notice because of a conversation he's having with Carter. There's no doubt Carter didn't or doesn't see it, it's pretty noticeable. But then he bursts out laughing which triggered me and Matt.

  Thee other boys just sit there confused as to what is happening and my father is looking embarrassed by us. We all just laugh it off and I pic the bread out of his hair. He stares at me like I'm a dumbass which makes me laugh more.

  My father silences us. He then says we're having a meeting. As we start talking it gets boring so I zone out for the rest of it.

When done with the meeting we order food. Finally our food arrives and I'm starving. Excusing myself I go to the rest room.

  I use it and go out. But after I open a door I see an unpleasant sight. The whore who was looking at Taylor has her tongue shoved up his throat. It seems with no doubt he likes it because he moaned.

"Ew get a room pigs." I say as I walk always pissed and for some reason hurt. Yes Taylor and I we're not dating but as cliche as this is he was my dinner date.

   So walking over to Matt I whisper to him what happened. He just nodding his head and told me to sit down. Which confused me and pissed me off a little too. But then I got a text from Matt.

MATTYBAE❤️😍😘🌎 - Ok so I know you pissed by what Taylor did. So do you want to be my date??? And if that's a yes which it is I can already tell. Move his shit in my spot and I'll go to his. And we can make his bitch ass jelly!

RyanHottie!😘- Sounds like a plan!
Lol.

   So we move Taylors shit where Matt was next to Carter and Aaron. When Taylor comes back he has a confused look on his face. I can see where his lips are swollen from the hoe that was kidding him.

   I just point over there and he sits like a dog all confused. Finally we all leave and get into the limbo. Driving back. I walk to my hotel room with Matt.

"I can't spend the night in the same room as him."

"It's fine I'll tell Carter to swap with you for the rest of the time we're here."

"What about the party remember?"

"Don't worry we're still doing that they can have there's you and I can have our own. GURLS NIGHT." He screams in a feminine voice. I just giggle a go with it.

"Let's get changed and go." I said while we go our opposite ways to our rooms. I just put in the outfit I had picked for that event awhile ago.

MATTYBAE❤️😍😘🌎- I'm ready when you are. I'm just outside your door Gurrrrrrlll.

RyanHottie!😘- I'm coming I'm coming chill your tits.

I reply to his text and walk out the door seeing him there.

————————————–——————–

As we get back from the store we pass by my old room and I can hear everyone in there I open the door grab my things and leave. Matt and I go to my his Nash and Cameron's room. We sit down and watch movies. Eating like fatasses and talk the whole night.

He and I just there alone. We lay in his bed with his arms wrapped around me and I drift off to sleep.