(5)Limo fun

"Hi..."

*flirtatious whistle*

"Damn who are you?"
"Hello"
"Who is she?"

That was a some of the mixtures of responses I heard after I said hi. I can tell that this would be interesting to be hanging out with all of these boys. Most of them kept staring at me.

"Take a fucking picture it lasts longer fucktards." I say to them rudely. They all look taken aback at my verbal usage. I just smirk and tell them who the fuck I am.

"I'm Bart's daughter. I was taken captive by him. And brought here for a punishment of getting arrested. I assure you I would much rather be at my house watching Netflix. My name is Ryan and you can all stop staring at me in amazement for now."

"Well damn that was nice." A boy said with a tie dye sweatshirt and a bandanna on his head. I just smirk to myself.

A boy with bright blue orbs that were really beautiful to be honest looked at me strangely. I just glared at him a bit.

The driver had already driven away from the airport. Which means I can't jump out of this awkward limo. Which made it the least bit more stressful for me.

"Well um let us introduce ourselves?" I guy with blonde hair said as if it were a question.

"This is Cameron, Nash, Matt, Shawn, Carter, Taylor, Hayes, Jack G. , Aaron, and I'm Jack J." Another blonde one said which was apparently J. I slowly nodded my head waiting for someone to say something else.

"Okay just because I'm here doesn't mean you can't act the dumbasses you are. Be chill y'all." I said. "These stupid children." I mutter under my breathe.

They all just laughed and shrugged they're shoulders. Then they all started talking leaving me there looking at my phone. Suddenly something hit my face. It was a piece of candy. I looked at them to see who did it.

All the boys stood there as if they were terrified or something. I shrugged it off but secretly planned to get back at Matt. They all thought I didn't know who did it but I'm smart and can see straight through them. I looked back down at my phone then they all went back to throwing candy and what not.

Right when the weren't watching I grabbed a gummy bear that was quite hard. And threw it a Matts fave it hit right in the forehead. They all looked at me and I laughed.

"What?"
"How did you know it was me?" Matt asked.
"I have my ways and you have yours do question it." I claimed as if it was a huge secret.

We finally get to the hotel. We walk up to the place where you get your keys and sorted out who with who. We only got like three rooms so it will be tight. Each room 2 beds.

"Matt, Nash, Cameron, and Carter. Here's your key. Taylor, Ryan, Aaron. Here's yours and Jack G., Jack J., and Hayes, Shawn here's your keys.

After that we all headed to our rooms. I can't believe my dad stuck me with a ton of boys. That fucking sucks. Oh well.

"I get my own bed losers." I say as I put my stuff on it. They put their stuff on their bed and we all left to get food at a Panera across the street.