(4)Hi...

I was happily dreaming when I felt my body shake. I jumped up and screamed. I had always been a little scared of flying because of turbulence and the plane crashing. So naturally I did what I did.

"What the hell." I practically screamed at my dad.

"We're about to land. Put on your seat belt. Also we're the first ones that are gonna be here so it might be awhile before any of the BOYS will be here." he said with a little smirk.

"Ugh shut up." I say in a sharp tone rolling my eyes at him.

I put the seat belt on. Waiting for us to land I look out the window and see the wing nearing the ground. The wheels on the bottom finally touch the ground safely. I breathe out a sigh and turn look at the seat in front of me. I wait there for a while staring until I here the flight attendants voice.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Dallas Airport. Local time is 7:45 AM and the temperature is 70 degrees.

For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened  until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will  indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to  move about.

Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

If you require deplaning assistance, please remain  in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew  members will then be pleased to assist you.

On behalf of PAN AM Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you  for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on  board again in the near future. Have a nice stay!" The flight attendant said after landing.

I grabbed my book bag and walked towards the door of the plane. We walked off the plane into the terminal. When we got to the place to pick up our luggage my dad said that he was going to get the limo stuff situated and that he'll take our bags to it. So naturally I told him I was gonna get coffee.

I walked to the starbucks that was in the airport and ordered a Mocha Frappuccino. I know it's such a basic choice but I love it. God I'm such a basic white girl. I pull out my phone and play a game while sitting down at my table waiting for my coffee. I eventually hear my name being called walk over and grab it then walk away.

As I walk out of the starbucks I text my dad asking him where the limo's at. He text's me back telling me where it is. I make my way through the crowd of people inside the airport. I finally make it out of the doors and walk towards the area my dad told me to go to. I see my dad standing outside of the limo.

"Hey I'm just gonna hop in it and wait I guess." I say to him.

He nods his head because he's on the phone. I climb in and wait there for awhile. A few minutes later I plug in my phone into an outlet I found. I start going through buzzfeed quizzes. A little while later I slide out the door of the limo. I texted dad that I was going back into the airport to look around or use the bathroom or something.

*Time skip*

After a few hours of me roaming and talking to security guards for no apparent reason, my dad texted for me to come back. I slowly made my way there because my legs hurt so much from all that walking. When I got there I saw my dad outside of the limo. He told me to wait there for a second. He opened the door to the limo and started talking to someone in there but I heard there were more than just one reply and one voice. It must be those boys of his. He closed the door and motioned for me to get in.

I walked in and saw all eyes staring at me. I looked at them and rolled my eyes. I climbed in all eyes still a bit on me. I took a seat and shut the door to the limo.

"Hi..."