(8) Alex

After my shower I realized I forgot my clothes. I just walked out with a towel on to see Taylor, Matt, Carter, and Cameron there. They were all just staring at me. Which was pretty awkward. But hilarious seeing that all of their jaws were dropped.

"Take a picture it lasts longer."
"My pleasure," said Carter. He started getting out his phone camera when I threw the first thing I could get my hand which happened to be the TV remote.

Carter flinched and his phone dropped. I quickly ran over to my suitcase and got my clothes and a lace bra and panties cause why not.

"Ohh fancy, I think you'd look good with those on but also with nothing on either." Cameron winked.

"Well In your dreams you can imagine but this is reality honey, that's not going to happen."

"Ohhh shit!" Said Matt.

"Taylor wake up out of your trance your drooling like a lot."

"Oh um sorry..." he smirked but I saw a trace of blush as he wiped off his slobber on his chin.

I just laughed and went into the bathroom and got dressed.

I start doing my makeup and I hear the boys talking but I'm a whisper

I start doing my makeup and I hear the boys talking but I'm a whisper. So I start eavesdropping what girl wouldn't.

Cam: Guys she's really hot, and feisty I like it like a lot.

Tay: Why don't you just go and snog her then!

Taylor said that kind of rude and defensively I wonder why.

Matt: Taylor calm down we all know you like her. But so does every one of us well except Hayes he has his own girl.

Carter: Yeah! She got a nice ass.

Tay: You guys could never get her.

Cam: May the best man win.

Oh so they think I'm some prize to win.  Hmm well let's just see how this turns out. They are really going to have to get to me. To be able to have that work.

On that note I walk out grab my wallet. Without talking to them and walked out. I walk down the hall to and to the elevator. I click the button and it lit up.

While waiting a guy came up and waited with me. He was really cute.

"Um hey

"Um hey." He said kinda nervously.
"Hi. You going to the lobby?"
"Yeah... I kinda was wondering if I could have your number cause your really pretty."
"Thank you. And yeah you can my number because your not a dickhead."
"I try not to," he laughed. Omg his laugh was like perfect.
"Your funny," I say giggling a little.
"Thanks, so let's switch phones."
"With pleasure." I hand him my phone and he did the same. We both put in our numbers and the elevator door opened and we both stepped on.

"So here's your phone," we said almost in sink. We both have a little laugh and trade the phones.

"So where you going?" He asked.

"Oh I'm just gonna walk to CVS to get hair dye. Wanna come?"

"Sure why not?" We stepped of the elevator when the doors opened at the lobby and walked out.

"What are you going to get there?" Alex asked.

"Some hair dye and food."

"Ooh, so what are you going to dye your hair?"

"I was thinking I'd go natural for a couple of weeks and do a strawberry blonde with brown low lights."

"That sounds really complicated."

"I just realized I don't know what your name is."

"Oh it's Alex, Alex Sander. And yours is..?"

"Oh it's Ryan Boredelon."

We walked to the store and got the items. I learned a little bit about Alex. How he likes to ride dirt bikes and is good at drawing. We share the same kind of passion for music. It's like he's perfect.

"Your total is $25.34," the cashier said.

"Here you g-" I was in the middle of saying when Alex put my hand down and payed himself.

"You didn't have to do that."

"Oh but a guy always pay for a girl on a date."

"Oh..well thank you."
I pull out my phone and check it for messages. 45 text messages and 5 calls from my dad.I had five from most of the guys.

"Hold on I have to call my dad real quick."

"Ok."

{Ryan-R  Bart-B}

R: Hey dad why call?

B: oh you know only that you left all of us without telling us where you went!

R: oops sorry I just went to CVS to get some food and hair dye.

B: again Ryan. Next time you do this you are going to be handcuffed to one of the boys so someone will have an eye on you.

R: okay dad I get it bye.

I say then immediately hang up. We walk back to the lobby. I ask him if he wants to help me with my hair and he agrees we walk to the elevator and wait.

It's funny how we just met about 2 hours before but are so close already. Alex is really easy to talk to. Hopefully I can get to know him more.